Join for free
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 12:33 PM

Any Oz fans?

Anyone else fans of beautiful Australia? We've been twice in the past 5 years. The first time we went to Melbourne (DH has relatives there), Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney. In 2007, we went back again to Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

We're hoping for a third trip before too long. The Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise especially are wonderful!

We haven't made it to the west coast yet!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 06:54 PM

Re: Any Oz fans?

When I was in my twenties I went on the £10 scheme. I had a great time and I still consider it the 'lucky country' and the best time of my life, I wish often I had stayed out there.
Old Gal
New Member!
London, UK
Old Gal is female 

09-07-2010, 11:39 AM

Australia would be my dream destination, i have always wanted to go their for a holiday. But there is one massive thing stopping me and that I cant stand a flight that long, the most i can cope with flying is 4 hours and that is being very highly sedated by drugs.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 12:47 PM

Yes! I've even considered moving there

English speaking and hot! The only downside is it's too far from family, and I suppose the huge spiders/insects lol
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Old Gal ->
Australia would be my dream destination, i have always wanted to go their for a holiday. But there is one massive thing stopping me and that I cant stand a flight that long, the most i can cope with flying is 4 hours and that is being very highly sedated by drugs.
Same reason here!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top