Join for free
Rudyard22
New Member!
Essex
Rudyard22 is male 

09-07-2010, 04:39 PM

Travel Insurance

I'm after Insurance for Medical conditons. I've been recomended to use InsureandGo.

Has anyone used them before?

Thanks.
sbaker
New Member!
Derbyshire
sbaker is male 

09-07-2010, 04:46 PM

Re: Travel Insurance

yeah insureandgo is good i got my annual insurance done the other day you can declare your conditions on there site without having to phone up not bad price either!!!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rudyard22 ->
I'm after Insurance for Medical conditons. I've been recomended to use InsureandGo.

Has anyone used them before?

Thanks.
Originally Posted by sbaker ->
yeah insureandgo is good i got my annual insurance done the other day you can declare your conditions on there site without having to phone up not bad price either!!!
Please don't spam here.

Multiple accounts are not allowed either - especially to try and hood-wink our users!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 06:29 PM

We may be over 50 but he/she/they will need to try harder if they want to hood-wink us, Azz The posts were so obvious!

I'll stick with my own insurance anyway!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We may be over 50 but he/she/they will need to try harder if they want to hood-wink us, Azz The posts were so obvious!

I'll stick with my own insurance anyway!
I know - not much gets past you guys Funny thing is so many people think it would be a doodle to pull one over you when they come here spamming - they couldn't be more wrong

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top