Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 06:26 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all, still very grey here.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 06:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning to you Frankie from ‘out in the rural sticks’ and to all who follow!

Another evening of rain, just about dry again and it’s now overcast – I need to get some flippers at this rate, or grow webbed feet!

The garden weeds have now overtaken me – it’s like ‘The Day of the Triffids’ out there so I give up!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 06:56 AM

Good morning all.

A bit grey this morning.

Off into Ipswich this morning to do our weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 06:57 AM

Morning all.
It's really cold here this morning and the forecast doesn't look any better for later
However, I'll be asleep until 1pm so who's bothered?
This afternoon, a workout at the gym then seeing the grandkids

Baz - Hope your ray gun is fully loaded to tackle those triffids of yours!

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 07:10 AM

Good Morning everyone.

The forecast said 'sunny and hot' for today - but someone forgot to tell the sky - it is still grey and miserable!

I am on "Westie Watch" today as her owner has visitors over from Canada and they are going out for the day. Apart from that I have no definite plans.

Oh - yes I have - my 'down pipe' has detached itself from the guttering so anyone visiting me when it is raining has a free shower. Must go and fix it before the rain starts again!

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
– Snip –

However, I'll be asleep until 1pm so who's bothered?

Baz - Hope your ray gun is fully loaded to tackle those triffids of yours!
Sleep well Floydy!

Certainly have, I've got them in my sights, problem is it's not easy trying to see them through the rain and mist!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 08:14 AM

The weather id grey, cold, and miserable at the moment, though it's not actually raining, it did that yesterday
I've put my heating on!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 08:17 AM

Good morning everybody.

In spite of having my knee x rayed yesterday it really doesn't hurt much unless I kneel on it.

I've got a support bandage on it and plan a walk in the Derbyshire Dales with my friend Chris today. It's cloudy but no rain tipped so we're going to risk the weather.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone a grey drizzly start .
I think I am going to a performance concert at the grandchildren's school later, two are playing instruments one is singing.

Lots to do in the garden if it dries up a little and a tin of gingerbread men to make for the family.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone, still gloomy and drizzly here today too, whatever happened to flaming June...

Just back from another soggy walk in the woods with the dogs and enjoying a steaming coffee mow whilst we all dry out. Visiting friends this afternoon so hoping for some sunshine so that we can look around their garden.

Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top