Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 07:15 PM

Re: Two extraordinary days!

Good on ya Tabs for enrolling. I'm sure your brain will get into gear pretty quickly.

The last talk I attended was a gardening talk which included info on Monty Don and his bananas.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
st, i think it’s brilliant that you are doing the course. Anything that gets you out, makes your brain work is good.
Use it, or lose it! I say!

I love going to talks, l go to one every month. Most have been very interesting and spellbinding.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
good on ya tabs for enrolling. I'm sure your brain will get into gear pretty quickly.

The last talk i attended was a gardening talk which included info on monty don and his bananas.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 12:31 AM

Good for you Tabby. We are never too old to learn something new.
Sounds like it will be very interesting.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

31-10-2019, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good for you Tabby. We are never too old to learn something new.
Sounds like it will be very interesting.
I love to learn, Mups. Promised myself when I left full time education that I would learn something new every year - and I have done. Some academic, some practical, some crafty. I just love the process of learning!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top