Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 08:19 PM

Re: Another new foster...

Meisha............she is really coming on, still spitting, but playine a lot more now, and loves her cuddles when sleepy...

suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 08:27 PM

Oh she is so lovely Hope she finds a loving home you are doing wonders for her Well done you in your work for these cats I would never be able to part with them I'm afraid....
Sue
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 09:01 PM

The are a few I hate rehoming, but I have 5, 6 as from tomorrow, so have to say no!
Moli
Aberdeenshire

17-09-2009, 11:26 PM

Meisha has come on so much in a week, she is infact turning into a little madam, full of beans, very affectionate when she wants to be, no spitting at all, just loads of purrs now...Think she will always be wary of people till she gets to know them, and so will need a very understanding new owner....
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 01:39 PM

She's a sweet little thing Moli, well done for taking her on to rehome her. I would love a cat but my next door naighbour hates cats as he is a keen gardener and hates them messing in his garden so I put off having one, plus my little dog is not to keen on them either so it doesn't sound a good idea for me
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 04:19 PM

OMG he would just love me - not I have 2 cats lol

Love ya puddi cat Moli
Moli
Aberdeenshire

18-09-2009, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by misty ->
OMG he would just love me - not I have 2 cats lol

Love ya puddi cat Moli
2 is not enough Misty, I have 5!!!!Plus whatever foster...
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
2 is not enough Misty, I have 5!!!!Plus whatever foster...

Lol the most I have had at one time is 3 Mind you we have a black female who jumps through our window to say hi every mornng arouond 11am if the window is open. She is always hanging around our front garden, where the dog isn't. She's so friendly only around 9 months to a year max. My 2 females are not amused lol but the funny thing is that the black cat submits to them. Our misty caught a mouse last week, and I saw her take it and drop it in front of the black cat, then she layed down at the side of her. Next time I saw misty with the other cat, misty was hissing and swearing like a gooden lol Mind she is part persian, which might explain it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top