Join for free
Page 6 of 102 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 > Last »
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 09:16 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

Originally Posted by bettyespana ->
Hi Basser aka Lee,

Great to see you on here as well.I only arrived here today & it looks a great site.
Very windy here in Spain today but glad we haven't got your weather.

Bettyespana
Nice to see you here also Betty

B AKA L
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 09:58 AM

A warm welcome to all the "newbies" from Game4Laughers .
This a good safe friendly site.
Dare I ask what happened to "Game4Laughers " site, has it folded?
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 10:09 AM

Morning all

The sun's shining here now after a frosty start.
Have to go to supermarket later as my usual thursday chore.

Hi Robert
Thank you for your warm welcome.
I ran a very small website called Game4aLaugh (for quizzers and daily chat) but had endless trouble with the servers going down etc since it upgraded to a newer version. In my opinion newer doesn't always mean better. The last time it went down i decided it wasn't worth the hassle any more,i didn't want to start all over again. I started "googling" and came across this lovely site which had everything we needed,quizzes,chat,fun and all sorts of topics. A few weeks ago i came across a huge site (not naming names) so i joined but haven't been back since as i found it a bit too daunting. But...each to their own eh ? If we were all the same we'd be a boring lot !

Have a nice day all
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 10:17 AM

Good morning Chinwaggers Yes its a shame Game4aLaugh went the way it did but, never mind, we've all migrated here and we've been made very welcome. I would point out that Valley did an excellent job of starting the site in the first place when a similar board on another forum folded.

Well the sun's shining here in Cheshire but clouds are gathering.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 10:38 AM

Good morning chinwaggers, nice to meet you all, I am glad Game4aLaugh packed up, it is our gain.
If anybody would like to join me for a tot and game of cards you are welcome to my place.
Sorry UJ haven't room for your flying machine, we have two here already.
Have a good day!

valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 10:53 AM

Enjoy a game of cards, but not sure about the tot or gambling. lol

Today I have admitted defeat and tried to get a doctors appointment, nothing left for today, but was given an extended hours service number. It's further away but got an appointment for this evening.
Fed up of feeling lousy and totally wiped out, and got a linen bin full of ironing that needs doing, when i regain some energy.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 11:03 AM

Nice to meet you too Arthur (wrinkly) and thank you very much for the warm welcome

Morning Val, sorry you're still feeling awful. I'll come and do your ironing for you if you like ? Hope the doctor sorts you out asap.

Must be off now,once i start gabbing there's no stopping me
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 12:53 PM

nice of you valley, pity you are too far away

Been to hairdressers this morning, it was a toss up wether to go or cancel.
Hair felt in need of doing, and it makes you feel better, got hubby to drive me most of the way and drop me off, then called him for a lift back.
I normally walk there and back.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 01:42 PM

Good Day to all chinwaggers, what a pity things went wrong on Game4, you have my admiration Astrolady for doing your best, but as Arthur says it's our gain to have such nice Folks join us, and you're all together again.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 02:16 PM

Good afternoon all
I'm late but have been busy and just received a communication (snailmail) from National Savings and Investments about my ISA, telling me that they're changing stuff .... oh groan .... money matters confuse me but I know I have to look at my dosh situation and move things around this year

There are a few people missing from Astroturf's website ~ hope they'll find us soon.

Page 6 of 102 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top