Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 04:17 PM

Re: Gina Millers Latest Stunt

Originally Posted by Realist ->
We are in real danger.

Boris doesn't want a pact with Nigel because Boris IS part of the establishment and IS NOT going to deliver BrExit.

Like May before him he has simply trotted out the sound bites that people wanted to hear.

He hopes that his strong rhetoric will be enough to sway voters to give Tories a huge majority at which point they can then scupper BrExit any way they want.

Boris can not be trusted. The very fact that he is entertaining May's disastrous deal (or at least 95%+ of it) shows you that just like the rest he too is working for the establishment.

Farage is completely right to demand that he ditches that preposterous deal but Boris's refusal to do so tells you where Boris stands.

So after all this there is only one party to vote for and that's the BrExit party, and they all know that and they all realise that this will split the Leave vote down the middle as Leavers vote for Tory or BP. In some constituencies that split will mean that the Remainer opposition will win the seat.

As ever General Elections are a rigged farce.

They know all this and that's why we are having the election.

If we had gone down the 2nd Referendum route we all know they would have created multiple option that resulted in the Leave vote being split, i.e.

No Deal,
Boris Deal
Remain

Leavers would have been split by the first 2 options whereas Remainers would not have been split giving them a massive advantage.

This GE is now no different.

The Leave vote is going to be split and is being split by the antics of Boris pretending to be all strong on leaving the EU, dying in a ditch, pushing for No Deal etc etc.

I see through the ruse now but many won't.

Boris is not going to deliver BrExit. He is another puppet.

We are therefore scuppered. BrExit Party is the one to vote for but the presence of the Tories will split the Leave vote.

We will be no better off after this election. There won't be a majority Leave parliament. That's their whole plan.

Doesn't matter how I vote, the outcome will be the same.

The BrExit party standing in all seats will certainly do damage to both Tory and Labour but I doubt it will result in a majority Leave parliament.

They are shafting us

As always

I also hoped Boris could shorten the process, JBR, But it has
Become clear he is a total remainer as he refuses to put an end to
all the shyte by forming an alliance with Nigel and removing all
the uncertainty he has been bleating about recently?
The lines are drawn now, we can only vote on mass for Nigel!
Will we???
Donkeyman!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I also hoped Boris could shorten the process, JBR, But it has
Become clear he is a total remainer as he refuses to put an end to
all the shyte by forming an alliance with Nigel and removing all
the uncertainty he has been bleating about recently?
The lines are drawn now, we can only vote on mass for Nigel!
Will we???
Donkeyman!
I doubt it! Brexit will never get enough seats to form a government & if the leave people split the vote between Tory & Brexit it may give Corbyn a better chance of more seats. SNP and Lib Dems may win votes from the Remainers and that is what Gina Miller is likely to encourage.
I doubt any party will get an overall majority, so we are likely to continue as we have over the last 3 years.
The sad fact is that our parliament never intended to allow Brexit & I doubt that the EU will throw us out with no deal... so Brexit was never going to happen , no matter which way the vote went!

What is even worse is that these selfish liars will still be running this country and there must be some advantage, to them, for staying in the EU! What worries me is "What do they know that we don't!"
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 07:15 PM

I just wish some leave supporting millionaire would put forward the money to allow leavers to find a way to take ALL of the government, parliament and Lords to court accusing each each and everyone of them of constitutional abuse based on the fact that nearly everyone in those groups have a financial vested interest in the EU and thus will vote according to their own personal situation rather than that of the country.

Doing such an action via the courts will force EVERYONE to provide evidence of their personal involvement with the EU and if they have a conflict of interest because i bet you 100% that many politicians and Lords have their financial fingers in many EU pies and thus leaving the EU will hurt them financially. If there is a conflict of interest then the whoever the person is should be forced to remove themselves from the business that causes the conflict or they are removed from voting because how can the public trust a politician or Lord who have thousands if not millions pocketed away in the EU and expect them to vote in favour of deals that get the UK to leave the EU when they know doing so will hurt them financially. They wont do it. As such, the public needs to know who has a conflict of interest.

In a way it be a bit like how jury selection is done, a set question is put to each and every politician and Lord by the speaker of both houses 'Do you, any family member, friend, acquaintance, employee on your staff have any direct or indirect financial involvement within the EU.', if the reply is yes, then they are excused from voting anything brexit related.

Gina Miller is doing what she is doing because as a hedge fund owner/manger with financial interests in the EU, she and her husband stand to lose millions if the UK leaves the EU. She is not doing what she is doing for the benefit of the UK, she is doing it to save her own ass, just like many of the politicians and Lords are doing.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Please don't send me a Corbyn voter to deliver my letter!

Of course not! Though as the forms are sealed, how are the volunteers to know where the crosses lie? Steam it open to have a look? A possibility, but any evidence of tampering and it wouldn't be accepted.
They'd kick themselves if the cross is next to Compo's party!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Look at this history of Brexit....

Before the referendum people were saying it would be impossible to leave.... no matter what the vote said.

13/4/16 The British public voted leave & this was soon followed by Camerons resignation.

13/7/16 May became prime minister and it then took till March 2019 to negotiate a new deal.

September 2019 Boris took the PM position & as fast as 18/10/2019 had made a new deal (so much faster than Mrs May, who had originally wanted to remain.)

Today, Farage has said that unless Boris tears up the deal he made, the Brexit party will put somebody in every constituency in the country for the election. ( Sadly I don't think he can win the election, so what happens then?)

Is it just me, that thinks the majority of MPs want us to remain & have created all these delays till they find a way of doing so, without appearing to go against what the people voted for in a democratic referendum?
They are behaving like children..... but like most spoiled children they will probably end up getting their own way.
What is the point of voting for anybody, when they all want their own way, so you can't trust any of them
I suppose the logical answer is to give up and watch the UK being taken over by a foreign power.

That hasn't happened for a thousand years and sounds impossible. It isn't.

What can we do? The powers that be will get their way. As others have explained, it is all a charade. I can only assume that our traitors will in due course join our new rulers in Brussels, or possibly Berlin.

There is only one way in which this country could retain its sovereignty and independence, and that is for more than half of all voters to support the Brexit Party.

With such an overwhelming vote, our traitors could not prevent our leaving the EU completely without any ties that would eventually keep us under the rule of the EU.

Sounds impossible? Yes it does. It would require the majority of all voters to unite which, I'm sure, we cannot do. We are already very split throughout the country, and I wonder whether that split was encouraged by the traitors in power.

They have, at least, been very clever to do this.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-11-2019, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by realist ->
we are in real danger.

Boris doesn't want a pact with nigel because boris is part of the establishment and is not going to deliver brexit.

Like may before him he has simply trotted out the sound bites that people wanted to hear.

He hopes that his strong rhetoric will be enough to sway voters to give tories a huge majority at which point they can then scupper brexit any way they want.

Boris can not be trusted. The very fact that he is entertaining may's disastrous deal (or at least 95%+ of it) shows you that just like the rest he too is working for the establishment.

Farage is completely right to demand that he ditches that preposterous deal but boris's refusal to do so tells you where boris stands.

So after all this there is only one party to vote for and that's the brexit party, and they all know that and they all realise that this will split the leave vote down the middle as leavers vote for tory or bp. In some constituencies that split will mean that the remainer opposition will win the seat.

As ever general elections are a rigged farce.

They know all this and that's why we are having the election.

If we had gone down the 2nd referendum route we all know they would have created multiple option that resulted in the leave vote being split, i.e.

No deal,
boris deal
remain

leavers would have been split by the first 2 options whereas remainers would not have been split giving them a massive advantage.

This ge is now no different.

The leave vote is going to be split and is being split by the antics of boris pretending to be all strong on leaving the eu, dying in a ditch, pushing for no deal etc etc.

I see through the ruse now but many won't.

Boris is not going to deliver brexit. He is another puppet.

We are therefore scuppered. Brexit party is the one to vote for but the presence of the tories will split the leave vote.

We will be no better off after this election. There won't be a majority leave parliament. That's their whole plan.

Doesn't matter how i vote, the outcome will be the same.

The brexit party standing in all seats will certainly do damage to both tory and labour but i doubt it will result in a majority leave parliament.

They are shafting us

as always
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I suppose the logical answer is to give up and watch the UK being taken over by a foreign power.

That hasn't happened for a thousand years and sounds impossible. It isn't.

What can we do? The powers that be will get their way. As others have explained, it is all a charade. I can only assume that our traitors will in due course join our new rulers in Brussels, or possibly Berlin.

There is only one way in which this country could retain its sovereignty and independence, and that is for more than half of all voters to support the Brexit Party.

With such an overwhelming vote, our traitors could not prevent our leaving the EU completely without any ties that would eventually keep us under the rule of the EU.

Sounds impossible? Yes it does. It would require the majority of all voters to unite which, I'm sure, we cannot do. We are already very split throughout the country, and I wonder whether that split was encouraged by the traitors in power.

They have, at least, been very clever to do this.

Which foreign power would that be then????? America???
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Which foreign power would that be then????? America???
Germany.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Germany.
Still fighting the war juddy?

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top