Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:44 AM

Re: Opininons

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Here is a pic to cheer this thread....... Let me introduce you to our next Prime Minister!
No thanks: waste of a vote
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes there are times some of the threads just make me feel sick, so I won't answer in them. If some of the posters could only see the way they are coming across then I'm sure they'd be shocked.
Others I'm not really interested in so I don't bother, I'm an avid reader though and I spend a lot of time wondering WHY?
I agree with you Roxy.
Some folk are so stuck in the past they don't care how offensive or discriminatory they come across.
I've noticed if I confront their views I get ignored so I don't bother anymore.
Visitors looking in must notice these things.

Sometimes it's the "loudmouth in the pub" situation where no one else's opinion will be heard and some agree just to be "pals" for a quiet life and not to be subject to vitriol.

Photo threads are calm and stress free
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I agree with you Roxy.
Some folk are so stuck in the past they don't care how offensive or discriminatory they come across.

Sometimes it's the "loudmouth in the pub" situation where no one else's opinion will be heard and some agree just to be "pals" for a quiet life and not to be subject to vitriol.

Photo threads are calm and stress free
Could you ladies please explain what is so offensive in the post
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:53 PM

I agree with you Roxy.

You could be talking about the "Blokes Only" thread ......

Now don't go peeking .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
You could be talking about the "Blokes Only" thread ......

Now don't go peeking .....
Daren't sneak in there Omah!
I'm talking about some political and some social and religious threads especially.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 12:07 PM

Daren't sneak in there Omah!
I'm talking about some political and some social and religious threads especially.
Your opinions are usually well expressed and valuable, TessA.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top