Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:20 PM

Let's go back in time..

You're 15. It's Friday night.

What are you up to?

Me? I'm off down the coffee bar to meet my friends, drink coffee(obviously) play the juke box & flirt with boys...
Such innocent times.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:24 PM

Re: Let's go back in time..

Originally Posted by carol ->
You're 15. It's Friday night.

What are you up to?

Me? I'm off down the coffee bar to meet my friends, drink coffee(obviously) play the juke box & flirt with boys...
Such innocent times.
Bugger that Carol....Coke's a shilling a bottle in there now...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:40 PM

Down to coffee bar called The Toast Rack in Sutton Surrey. Had some good games of chess there. The owners encourage chess and had tables with chess boards on them. Don't want to boast but got up to county standard for my age group
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:05 PM

Off to the youth club to listen to Gene Pitney ..24 hours etc. chat up some gorgeous chicks (Elaine and Linda) those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:01 PM

Getting the Garelli Tiger Cross ready for its first (legal) journey, to the land of "Posh" Birds.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:09 PM

Not a lot.

It's Shabbos and my mum was frum.

Even revising was frowned upon. Candles lit, essential lights would have been turned on and left on until an hour after sunset on Saturday at which point they could be turned off when it became appropriate

Saturday night though - that would be a VERY different matter!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:23 PM

Meeting my friend at the bus stop, then off to the Blue Parrot Coffee Bar for the evening listening to music and treating ourselves to a juicy beefburger and coffee.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:25 PM

Band practice in the garage after school usually. Dad moves car out. Amps and drums set up. PLaying records over and over learning songs. Arguing about chords. Girlfriends giggle as they watch us.THen kids from neighbourhood would turn up and practice would slowly turn to party. Dad comes out and joins in on sax. Neighbourhood kids all sigh.."Your dad is so cool!..My dad just says "SHUT THAT CRAP MUSIC UP!" I feel lucky. My Dad was cool. Especially on a warm summer Friday night
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 11:37 PM

With my friend a her stable getting her horses & tack ready for the next days horse show.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 12:21 AM

At home, in my bedroom, pretending I didn't exist and studying.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top