Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 06:01 AM

Re: 90th Birthday Card

I love it when talent and skill come together; it's just lovely, Silver Tabby! I know this will be treasured by the recipient for it's delicate and thoughtful work.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Oh I am so pleased that I took a tour of the leisure section.
Such talented people, including Silver Tabby.
Creative people make the world go round.
Beautiful!
Thank you, Bratti, I love card making, and we have several brilliant photographers in here and, at least, two excellent artists.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I love it when talent and skill come together; it's just lovely, Silver Tabby! I know this will be treasured by the recipient for it's delicate and thoughtful work.
Thank you, Surfermom. The person who commissioned it was delighted - it is for her mum's birthday in mid April - so I won't have her verdict for a while.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top