Join for free
Page 5 of 487 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 01:04 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Wet and windy here too-weather wise!Forecast does't seem too bad tomorrow for my drive to Berkshire.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 11:05 PM

You'll never guess what. It's blowing and raining here......still!!!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:16 AM

What's the matter with your Renault Celyn? I had the car serviced and MOT's yesterday, so now I can tax it. (Expensive week)

Flippin' freezing trotting down the road with Lexi this morning, started hailing on the way back. Upside was seeing how many of my snowdrops are out. Funnily enough it's the ones on the north facing roadside that are further out than the south facing side, seems rather peculiar.

Nice relaxing day today, nothing planned, except a quick trip up to Church to check it over.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:21 AM

cold here to,was out around the fields yesterday,noticed there were celendines out(think thats how its spelt,
off shopping today
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 10:59 AM

Strangely daffodils coming out and other things, but snowdrops way behind. Weird. Michael's Renault has weird and wonderful gizmos. The problem is when they go wrong!! Air suspension doesn't seem to be air suspensioning There is a hand set that controls it that hangs behind the drivers seat. Its high pitched beeping, or a continuous tone. To stop it you have to stop the vehicle and restart. A few miles dow the road it starts again. We noticed problem in the autumn but with everything going on, and the time its taken to sort out who is responsible for sorting it (as it's still under warrantee) has takne until now. I had been using it to go to the hsopital because mine only does 16 to the gallon. NOw it's gone mine has come up on the screen that it need brakes done...........how long do you think it will take for me to walk from Winchester to Southampton LOL Going to take dogs out, dreading the mud. The old girl, who is on her last legs, ate a metal take away dish the other night. So that is causing worry. I gace it to her to lick, forgot about it, and she had chewed it up and eaten it! That proved she had doggy dementia.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 12:13 PM

Still windy here this morning but no rain at the moment. Going to the shops for a few things and then just sit and relax this afternoon.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 01:54 PM

lovely really warm sunshine here, cant believe it,
I had the worse nights sleep ever last night so just got bits and pieces done and now I'm wiped out
A few summer plants like Cape daisies on my balcony are in bud . They don't know what month it is
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 03:03 PM

Bright and sunny here ....wind has a cold edge though.....popped into travel agents to price a cruise to S America for next year......not cheap
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 12:49 PM

Dry here and no wind this morning thank goodness. Snowdrops are out and the other plants seem to be coming through.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 12:50 PM

You cant take it with you Nimby, I have no regrets about the money I spent on traveling
Another wet one but not so windy
just going to do my Tesco order . That comes around really quickly lol

Page 5 of 487 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top