Join for free
Page 48 of 49 « First < 38 46 47 48 49 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 08:20 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Thanks Jess. We will and we'll post pics on FB. Well, that's us been fed and watered and now sitting chilling for a wee while. It'll be an early night. Quite right thinking about the trip. Think Dorothy will be giving it lots of thought too

Still a lovely night here.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 08:21 PM

good evening girls. Myra is that you and Martin off to the Craig Dhu for your dinner tonight? I hope you both have a great time in Barcelona and yes we are thinking about the trip. Thanks for the info so far. Jess its been a very nice day today here too, just right for gardening.

Myra you snuck in there ha ha. Hope you had something yummy for dinner
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 08:25 PM

Hi Dorothy, yes we were at our usual. It's so handy being a ten minute walk away. It was fairly quiet in there, but we just got a glass of wine and a quick bite to eat = meaning nae dishes the night

They were saying at work there's a great new drama starting tonight, or at least it looks good. An Ian Banks drama. Might be worth a watch.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 08:50 PM

Hi Dorothy I'll still need to get me plans for the pots. Myra I'll leave the programme and watch it altogether. Do any of you remember Crow Road I loved it and even watched all the repeats.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

08-06-2015, 09:01 PM

As I dont have a garden I just put up hanging baskets. They're coming on well. Fed regularly, but go through loads of water. Infact I've just watered them again before I go away.

Yes Jess, it's a good idea to watch all that series at the one time. I can't do without my tablet at night to catch up on programmes.

Dorothy you know me and my burgers. I had a cheese and bacon burger and Martin had a balmoral burger with whisky sauce, cheese, bacon, onion rings, the lot. Great value and delicious. Thank god I've an elasticated waist band
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 09:11 PM

Myra I had a brie and bacon burger today delicious. I fed and watered the plants when I put them in. My neighbour asked me to water his plants when they are away next week at Aberfoyle on holiday.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 10:02 PM

I will need to cut the grass again soon, it really grows quick now, the hedges too. Yes Myra you love your burgers. I never have one in a restaurant in fact the only kind I really like is a McDonalds. Jess I hope your neighbour brings you back some nice sweeties for watering his plants
valentinojess
largs, scotland

08-06-2015, 10:15 PM

Dorothy I don't mind watering the plants, he always water my plants if I'm away. I just noticed my spelling mistakes.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

08-06-2015, 11:22 PM

I am off to bed in a few minutes so will say night night Jess. Myra and Martin have a great time in Barcelona, looking forward to seeing photos and catching up with your adventures on FB.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

08-06-2015, 11:30 PM

Night Dorothy, hope we are going to have good weather on Wednesday. Myra and Martin have a great time in Barcelona, looking forward to some photos.

Page 48 of 49 « First < 38 46 47 48 49 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top