Join for free
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 06:29 PM

Re: White British or something else?

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
get with it buddy - I live with 'blackfellas' in oz - surrounded by them - used to work with them - socialize with them and attend their weddings and funerals and births - they have no problem with 'blackfella' [sometimes called 'full bloods' but when we socialize which we do often we use the term 'blackfella and make jokes about it too! ]in fact there are the real 'blackfellas' and we all know who they are and ; they rest well we all know who THEY are as well and guess what they call themselves "fair skinned Aborigines.
Good God man, what are you on? Try that in Britain and you would be arrested. You have already admitted that Britain is not the place you remember and that's correct, it isn't.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Good God man, what are you on? Try that in Britain and you would be arrested. You have already admitted that Britain is not the place you remember and that's correct, it isn't.
that's why we call OZ the best example of a effective multicultural country although my Indigenous bros are still fighting for their birthright back again and the fight is far from over!
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 03:57 AM

Does coming from "New England" count. haha

My ancestors, on both sides of my family, came to America well before our separation from England in the late 1700's. I've always referred to my ancestors as being English or British - -always used the terms interchangeably. Wrong choice of words or it doesn't matter??

Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top