Join for free
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 06:14 AM

Re: Moped Crime

There has always been domestic hooliganism, but, what is happening now, just isn't British.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 06:31 AM

.....be interesting to see the demographic.......

I think we all understand what you're implying there Nom. Same for gun & knife crime
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 07:35 AM

Why imply it why not just say it ?
The fact is that is any of these criminals are caught they usually will not be named Bill Smith or Fred Jones .
More benefits of diversity !
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 07:49 AM

We will never stop this sort of crime as long as the culprits are protected by the do-gooders

After the increase in shootings/stabbings/murders a few months ago the Met made a renewed attempt to clamp down on it
Then Amnesty International complained that they were targeting too many black youths
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 08:04 AM

Amnesty International has long lost it way .
It has defended the rights of too many terrorists and has jumped on the racial bandwagon as a matter of course .
It would be better to consider the rights of the ordinary people who are the victims of crime are easy pickings for them .
We have the right to walk safety on our streets without being attacked by gangas of thugs and hat means black or any other colour .
Being black does not confer some sort of sainthood on a person .
Often they come from countries where life is cheap i.e. Somalia the soft British people and rediculously low sentences for crime.
The justice system must give justice to the innocent .
Even on this forum the implication is that Michael McIntyre deserves all he got for wearing a Rolex.
No he does not .
He does not deserve to have his car smashed in with a sledge hammer just because he has been successful in life anymore than the poor old lady who was mugged on her way to church .
See are criminals and must be caught and treated much more severely.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There has always been domestic hooliganism, but, what is happening now, just isn't British.
What does that comment mean, it seems to have a racist whiff about it?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2018, 08:48 AM

No it doesn't you Tara smell a racist whiff about everything .
Most of these gangs are not ethnic British does the truth hurt that much or must we bury it under PC BS?

Here is an example of the ten thugs convicted and given cursrey and risible sentences 8 put of the 10 i.e. 80%. are not ethnically white .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ugh-court.html

Now before people scream DM
It is the DM it is also true
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No it doesn't you Tara smell a racist whiff about everything .
Most of these gangs are not ethnic British does the truth hurt that much or must we bury it under PC BS?
You wish that to be the case, where are the hard facts and figures to support that assumption?

All the notorious serial killers during my 68 years on this planet have been WHITE British.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2018, 08:58 AM

Evaision of the issue which is MOPED CRIME
Not serial killers .
I have given you some evidence .
I don't "wish that to be the case' at all I wish there was no such crime at all.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2018, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Evaision of the issue which is MOPED CRIME
Not serial killers .
I have given you some evidence .
And since when was that comic evidence? It just supports racism!

Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top