Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 12:29 PM

Re: Geert Wilders Organises Muhammad Cartoon Competition

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
has anyone on here really studied Islam in detail? - I thought not! - the Muslims themselves are daggers drawn at each other - divided between sunnis and shiites - why - because one branch the sunnis are opposed to the blood line inheritance to Mohammed which the shiites claim - once they lived in peace - now not. this religion does not agree within its own sects - similar to the catholics and the Cof E perhaps. they kill each other across streets where once they were neighbours. there is no need to be tip toeing around this religion which is stewing in its own mess and has been for a long time. take some time out to read the history and then comment

https://www.cfr.org/interactives/sun...ni-shia-divide

this religion is in a mess itself - that's is why the Yemen is in a mess and millions dying not because of the west but because of saudis involvement. Iran fuels syria etc etc - Isis is Islam to the extreme - and we kowtow to them all??

ps: these are the same religion that groom british school girls for sex and we kowtow to them? - brits where is your pride and your national image - what do you stand for now??

tommy robinson should be held up as a British hero someone who is standing for the pride of being british again
Indeed, and we should keep our noses well out of the Middle East and leave them to kill each other, as clearly that's what they want.

It seems that our real enemy is within. We play host to terrorists and terrorist supporters and no-one dares to even talk about them, let alone directly address the problem.

Apparently working alongside them are our politicians and police who either make little effort or even attempt to cover up many of their crimes.

Tommy Robinson made an effort to make this latter problem public, and look what happened to him. Why are so many of our own people determined to destroy this country?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
Going out of your way to stir up violent opposition for no good reason beyond bigotry is incitement to commit some violent crime. The man is an idiot, a dangerous idiot but an idiot all the same.
What a load of absolute bollox!
He's an idiot because he tries to bring attention to these vile grooming gangs?
It's people like you that are part of the problem - the appeasing apologists. Your ilk are way more disgusting that Tommy by a bloody long way.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 07:01 PM

has anyone on here really studied Islam in detail? - I thought not! - the Muslims themselves are daggers drawn at each other - divided between sunnis and shiites - why - because one branch the sunnis are opposed to the blood line inheritance to Mohammed which the shiites claim - once they lived in peace - now not. this religion does not agree within its own sects - similar to the catholics and the Cof E perhaps. they kill each other across streets where once they were neighbours. there is no need to be tip toeing around this religion which is stewing in its own mess and has been for a long time. take some time out to read the history and then comment

this religion is in a mess itself - that's is why the Yemen is in a mess and millions dying not because of the west but because of saudis involvement. Iran fuels syria etc etc - Isis is Islam to the extreme - and we kowtow to them all??

ps: these are the same religion that groom british school girls for sex and we kowtow to them? - brits where is your pride and your national image - what do you stand for now??

tommy robinson should be held up as a British hero someone who is standing for the pride of being british again
By heck .. I had to pinch myself then and remind myself I wasn't at an EDL meeting, as he's left.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 07:08 PM

You didn’t wait for an answer so I assume the question is just rhetorical?
Are you an expert on Islam? I can wait....
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
Going out of your way to stir up violent opposition for no good reason beyond bigotry is incitement to commit some violent crime. The man is an idiot, a dangerous idiot but an idiot all the same.
Surely not?

They keep banging on about it being a religion of peace.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Surely not?

They keep banging on about it being a religion of peace.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
Watch out mate, the hate Police may be around.

It's ALAN'S SNACKBAR................
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 01:09 PM

This is an excellent 5 minute clip that should help even the dimmest Left-winger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZAdUWn1xjk
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2018, 08:49 AM

I don't associate with neo-fascists or their accolytes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2018, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I don't associate with neo-fascists or their accolytes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders
Acolytes ? I do love that word, but you associate yourself with organisations like Momentum (a sort of Lite Militant Tendency ? Different names UJ, one is anti Semitic the other Anti Muslim. How you all love to hate religions.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2018, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Acolytes ? I do love that word, but you associate yourself with organisations like Momentum (a sort of Lite Militant Tendency ? Different names UJ, one is anti Semitic the other Anti Muslim. How you all love to hate religions.

But I don't associate with members of Momentum - I'm not a member of the Labour Party.

As for religion, I'm an atheist. Karl Marx had the right description for religion when he said that "religion is the opiate of the masses".

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top