Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 02:15 PM

Re: Have You Ever Had A Facial At A Beauty Salon?

The only facial I require is my E45 cream, which I apply to my visage each morning.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 12:48 AM

Art you have just described my worst nightmare! I would also be worried about my hair being messed up. But the bra-less massage is just beyond words.

It reads like you felt completely out of control and were left feeling abused. I hope that at least your skin looks radiant.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 01:06 AM

I’m with Annie on this one. When I was younger I’ve had them professional done, usually they involved being part of bridesmaid ‘s packages.

They always been uncomfortable BUT the idea of stripping down and being naked would have been beyond my comfort zone. I most likely would have left. In fact, I’d ‘hate’ it.

While at home I give myself facials and hair masks all the time with natural substances and it’s very pleasant and refreshing. I light candles and out nice relaxing music on. That I like
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:37 AM

Much as I suspected Art , I had similar and felt disapointed , all those fancy words used on the advertising too .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:54 AM

Soap and Water count. ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 09:14 AM

I had a facial once as part of a Champneys package...I was expecting a neck and shoulders massage too, so that was ok, but then she started in my hair with the scalp massage...I said (remember her hands were all oily!) "See the bit where my hair meets my face? Anything beyond that is a no-go zone!", it was all perfectly amicable, she giggled and said "ok fair enough, you're in charge!" and I think it's important to remember that...
If you don't like something say so, they can't read your mind, and you're paying!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top