Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:40 PM

Re: Attacked for the Way She Dressed.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes you might be right Purwell.
Those nitrous oxide cartridges? Would they be small shiny metal objects that look like sparklets soda syphon refills?

I've seen quite a few discarded ones while out running, what are they used for?
It's laughing gas of course and has taken over from glue sniffing I presume.
They are used in ice cream makers I believe and can be bought easily.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:11 PM

If the culprits are caught they will be given a slap on the wrist,
when really they should be given a good kicking as well.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
If the culprits are caught they will be given a slap on the wrist,
when really they should be given a good kicking as well.
I know I'm going to come in for criticism from a certain member, but I strongly believe in the old methods of Borstal and the Birch.

They were things really understood and appreciated by young thugs and I'm sure many were persuaded by them not to continue their criminal careers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:36 PM

I have known a few Goths and they were all nice people. What happened is terrible but I doubt the police will ever find who did it because it doesn't quite fit their agenda.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have known a few Goths and they were all nice people. What happened is terrible but I doubt the police will ever find who did it because it doesn't quite fit their agenda.
True. Although...

perhaps if Goths were regarded as a 'minority'?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I know I'm going to come in for criticism from a certain member, but I strongly believe in the old methods of Borstal and the Birch.

They were things really understood and appreciated by young thugs and I'm sure many were persuaded by them not to continue their criminal careers.
Quite right JBR
If I was that girl's mother I would make it my business to find the culprits and take my 6ft 4inch friend trained in the art of Japanese boxing and they would scream like stuck pigs.
See if they like a taste of their own medicine.

An Eye for an Eye,

And another thing, they would not dare to report him as he would frighten them to death as he is built like a Tank
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 08:30 AM

Hardly new, in my time its happened to Mods, Rockers, Hippies, Hairies Skinheads, Punks, New Romantics, Goths, Emo`s etc. very sad but there will always be some who feel justified in attacking those who are different, tribal behaviour.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Hardly new, in my time its happened to Mods, Rockers, Hippies, Hairies Skinheads, Punks, New Romantics, Goths, Emo`s etc. very sad but there will always be some who feel justified in attacking those who are different, tribal behaviour.
Yes, spot on Nom....Some people just look for reasons to be violent and aggressive, it doesn't really matter what the difference is, they are just nasty people.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes, spot on Nom....Some people just look for reasons to be violent and aggressive, it doesn't really matter what the difference is, they are just nasty people.
Maybe it's just me getting older, but I feel young people these days are far nastier than we were.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I totally agree. The Japanese have an ancient saying,

"The nail that sticks out, will always be pounded down".

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top