Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 08:44 PM

Re: night wear

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Done. You will be the STAR
don't know about the star but definately a queen haha
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 08:45 PM

I plead guilty in summer to changing out of my day clothes into a comfy long kaftan before eating dinner around 6pm.
In Autumn and Winter I wear PJ bottoms and nice long loose comfy shirts. (I wear a different one every evening because I wear the shirt to bed)

I own two nighties that were bought for me when taken into Hospital, but they stay firmly away in the drawer.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:14 PM

I wear a cotton nightdress and put it on when I go to bed not before.
I take Chloe for a late night walk down past the churchyard, it I went in a white cotton nightdress I would scare the locals
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:25 PM

A shower after work then slob around in my dressing gown until bedtime. I've been in my dressing down all day today too, couldn't be bothered getting dressed.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A shower after work then slob around in my dressing gown until bedtime. I've been in my dressing down all day today too, couldn't be bothered getting dressed.
I wouldn't have either if I hadn't to go out. Whatever happened to Sunday, the day of rest, oh well, no rest for the wicked as the saying goes
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 07:05 AM

If I am not going out, I rarely bother to dress for the day. I wear swim trunks and flip-flops around the house all day and evening. But, then it is always a steady , or near steady 73 F (22 C. )
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 07:35 AM

I put my PJs on about 8.30/9pm, then sit and watch a film.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:22 AM

My nightwear consists of different items according to the weather at the time.

In summer I wear shorts and a t-shirt, in spring and autumn it's leggings and a t-shirt plus a cardi if it gets chilly and in winter it's tracky bottoms and a long sleeved t-shirt and 17 jumpers

I have a shower around 6.15 pm every night and that's when I change into my "nightwear". And because it's sort of normalish clothes I can pop in and out to the garden or take the dog out for a quick wee if I have to.

I also don't care if I get visitors, my house, my rules!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:30 AM

I stay fully dressed until bedtime because I don't have night clothes. I have some pyjamas but only for hospital stays and thankfully, wearing them hasn't been necessary for years now.

When the cold evenings come, I put my dressing gown on over the top of my clothes.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:44 AM

I never put my nightie on until I go to bed.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top