Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:42 PM

Re: A feeling that is alien to you?

We shouldn’t knock people who have different feelings and emotions. It’s how they are. We are all different.

I have never felt jealousy either. It is alien to me.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 10:09 PM

How do we know that we haven't felt an emption when we all have different ideas on what an emotion feels like?

I know grief, but Ive never felt it towards the death of another person.

Was what I felt really grief?

How do we understand and explain these feelings?

I can say hand on heart I love my husband, but Ive never heard angels singing when I looked at him, Ive never felt........well I don't know, because what I feel is what id call love, others feel and experience it differently

So Tara may well have felt all these emotions but because they aren't the popular explanations of them, she feels she hasn't

She may well have
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
How do we know that we haven't felt an emption when we all have different ideas on what an emotion feels like?

I know grief, but Ive never felt it towards the death of another person.

Was what I felt really grief?

How do we understand and explain these feelings?

I can say hand on heart I love my husband, but Ive never heard angels singing when I looked at him, Ive never felt........well I don't know, because what I feel is what id call love, others feel and experience it differently

So Tara may well have felt all these emotions but because they aren't the popular explanations of them, she feels she hasn't

She may well have
Grief means a feeling of loss, I have never lost anything I cared enough about.
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 03:15 PM

Narcissism.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 03:36 PM

Satisfaction, an emotion ? yes felt a few times after making love all night to a few good looking women
( not all at the same time I might add)
in my younger days.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top