Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 09:29 AM

Friday already!

Good Morning Everyone Hope each of you will have a lovely Friday - party night

Take care and stay safe and enjoy!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 10:01 AM

Re: Friday already!

Morning all and all I can say just now is BOLLOCKS I feel a bit better now!!

Jenny is in Addenbrooke`s again(collapsed lung) and the volunteer transport scheme I used to use is now under new management and the ruddy battle axe des not want visitors to use the scheme.

Care in the community??
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 11:29 AM

Good morning.

My very favourite start to the day, NOT, is rodding out the drain to the septic tank! I check it every day and today there was standing water in it. Nothing for it but to get on my old clothes, open up the septic tank and rod out the drain! This has always been my job since we bought the property. It is bad enough paddling in the family's poo but the septic tank is shared by the neighbours in the bungalow opposite, which we used to own. The bungalow was originally built to house an elderly relative of the people then living in our farmhouse, hence the shared septic tank. However, as the tank is on our land I am the poor mug who gets the privilege of dealing with it. My husband reckoned that as I was the one who changed nappies and mopped up after the kids I wouldn't find dealing with the drains too difficult!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 11:48 AM

Morning everyone!

I'm really looking forward to the weekend as my son will be arriving this afternoon for a few days stay. Tomorrow my daughter and her family will be here for the day and we will have a lovely family get-together. My son and daughter's birthdays are on the 19th and my grandson's is on the 22nd.

OG - Sorry to hear about Jenny, I hope she will feel better soon.

DS - I really don't envy you your job of the day!!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 12:00 PM

Sorry, OG, to hear about Jenny and I do hope that she will be feeling better soon. Healing thoughts going to her.

Poor you, DS. Know the feeling and hope it all clears away for you.

Take care.

Hope you have a lovely weekend Mags with your family - sounds as though you will have a great time. Happy Birthday to your son, daughter and grandson.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 12:34 PM

Friday, one day closer to the end of the week. When I was working I used to fight the long lines of traffic just trying to get on the highway. Now I just laugh and go to McDonalds for senior coffee and apple pies.

As usual my day is open. Still waiting of word from Amazon.com on my new camera delivery. At least I have the new strap for it. LOL Have a great day all!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 01:24 PM

The septic tank is sorted and more trees cut back, I have been a busy girl today.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 01:25 PM

Sorry to hear about your good lady OG, I've just got back from the Doctors after my annual check up and everythings fine thank God. Good Day and good health to you all.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 02:38 PM

Hi All - hope you all have a great day

Hope Jenny gets better soon OG!
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 02:48 PM

Have a great day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top