Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2018, 04:23 PM

Re: Canada Legalises Cannabis...

Originally Posted by sweetie pie ->
really good post sg.
I was a devil as a teen.
I never mock what i haven't tried.
Well not everything.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Floydy, good post.....
I totally agree that it should be made available on prescription for people suffering chronic long lasting pain, where the quality and strength of the product can be controlled.
Smoking, although harmful over long periods, does not affect a person's competence to drive or operate machinery. Alcohol and drugs do.....The drug dealers will continue pushing hard drugs, cocaine and pills, and I doubt it will make any difference to them whatsoever.
And the government will see it as another cash cow claiming most of the cost in taxes.
While most of the population will be at home off their heads taking time off work, the sick pay and loss of income tax can be offset by the Cannabis tax.....If it helps to raise my pension, then yes, lets go for it....

But I wonder how many supporters will feel the same when some smackhead mows down one of their loved ones......
I would assume that they'd feel the same as when some drunk has done the same and that's been going on for years. Some of the worst hypocrites, when it comes to MJ are drinkers. Many who can't make it through the day withpout the reinforcement of beer, wine, or worse, seem to be the most horrified when MJ comes up. It's as if they watch the 1930's flick "Reefer Madness" on a weekly basis. and actually believe it???
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 04:59 PM

Running short of supplies already. In some states people are buying from dealers because the prices are too high from legal dispensaries.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Running short of supplies already. In some states people are buying from dealers because the prices are too high from legal dispensaries.

Hi Cinderella...are you referring to the now legitimate MJ here in the province of Ontario, Canada?

I think it was a huge mistake legitimizing it for everyone. The day it became legal...I saw people on the news, out and about smoking their stash...in public places...where there were children. OMG, not a pretty sight...

Wish it was only available to people for medicinal purposes by prescription... And, allowing grow ops...is absolutely ridiculous...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->
I would assume that they'd feel the same as when some drunk has done the same and that's been going on for years. Some of the worst hypocrites, when it comes to MJ are drinkers. Many who can't make it through the day withpout the reinforcement of beer, wine, or worse, seem to be the most horrified when MJ comes up. It's as if they watch the 1930's flick "Reefer Madness" on a weekly basis. and actually believe it???
Excellent post Dave.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 06:25 PM

Never tried cannabis and don't want or need to. Those who do have something lacking in their mental makeup.

There are plenty of prescribed drugs to ease pain and do I not know what extreme pain is? you bet I do. The hospital put me on Ketamine the strongest pain killer that is legal and even that didn't help

Have you ever worked in a mental hospital and seen what drugs do to a person. On my patch with British Telecom there were 5 mental hospitals and some in there were due to drug related taking and were walking zombies

As I said anyone who takes these mind bending drugs don't realise what they will become
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 08:30 PM

I find the oil helps when my ms is at its worst, i can take less hard drugs Opium based prescribed ones if i use it. Therefore for me that makes it a safer choice i believe. Its not just pain it helps either i shake less too which means I can walk easier.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Cinderella...are you referring to the now legitimate MJ here in the province of Ontario, Canada?

I think it was a huge mistake legitimizing it for everyone. The day it became legal...I saw people on the news, out and about smoking their stash...in public places...where there were children. OMG, not a pretty sight...

Wish it was only available to people for medicinal purposes by prescription... And, allowing grow ops...is absolutely ridiculous...
https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/canad...lised-8053916/

UK press.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/canad...lised-8053916/

UK press.

Thanks Cinderella for this link... This is how the rest of the world sees us now...truly a disgusting sight!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Thanks Cinderella for this link... This is how the rest of the world sees us now...truly a disgusting sight!
Most Brits don't believe everything we read in certain papers.

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top