Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 11:34 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Seems you have all gone and are probably having your annual baths ready for tomorrow.
Thank god for that, the place was beginning to pong.

Perhaps we should dip Twink in her own well and throw some soap in after her?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 11:41 PM

I am here, wine and all.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 11:46 PM

Stop whining and clear off out of it. Go and put your clocks forward or summat while you're still sober.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Stop whining and clear off out of it. Go and put your clocks forward or summat while you're still sober.
Nah I prefer to annoy you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:30 AM

Now then you pestilential creatures (aka 'males'), we have come to a decision.

At the ladies last committee meeting, it was decided that you must give us genteel females up for Lent.
It would be most advantageous to you - and good news indeed, for us - if you males came to your senses, and voted to refrain from poking your great long beaks into our 'Ladies Only' thread in future.

Think of the advantages.
You would not be electrocuted, drowned, sworn at, shut in the cellar, or dangled over Twink's Well ever again.

You could go to bed at night and sleep easy, knowing you have finally done the first gentlemanly thing you have ever done.
I am sure you will like the feeling once you get used to it.
You know it makes sense.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

31-03-2019, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

At the ladies last committee meeting, it was decided that you must give us genteel females up for Lent.
It would be most advantageous to you - and good news indeed, for us - if you males came to your senses, and voted to refrain from poking your great long beaks into our 'Ladies Only' thread in future.

Think of the advantages.
You would not be electrocuted, drowned, sworn at, shut in the cellar, or dangled over Twink's Well ever again.

You could go to bed at night and sleep easy, knowing you have finally done the first gentlemanly thing you have ever done.
You know it makes sense.

No it doesn't. Consider this. If you wimmin stopped coming in here there would be no need for you to shoo us blokes out. QED.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 06:57 AM

Think of the advantages.

You know it makes sense.

Mups I wonder if we are wasting our time trying to reason with these men?
Dongle is so rude, Judd is nasty & the rest of them just follow their example. A psychotherapist once told me that men become insecure, as they get older, so need different tactics to calm them!
Perhaps we should kill them with kindness....... so do you still have that arsenic to put in their cakes?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 11:32 AM

Think of the advantages.

You know it makes sense.

You should receive a bunch of flowers later Mupsy, be careful opening the card though, wouldn't want to trigger any pepper spray. Anyway, I slept very well last night, had an extra hour in fact and now I'm back to annoy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups I wonder if we are wasting our time trying to reason with these men?
Dongle is so rude, Judd is nasty & the rest of them just follow their example. A psychotherapist once told me that men become insecure, as they get older, so need different tactics to calm them!
Perhaps we should kill them with kindness....... so do you still have that arsenic to put in their cakes?
I thought that was what you were doing anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 11:58 AM

Twink, whilst peacefully slumbering in my cosy bed last night, a wonderful dream came to me, the answer to our prayers in fact..
I am truly longing to try to it out, to rid us of 'those creatures' once and for all.

So I have, this very morning, spoken to an engineering friend of mine and asked him to make a prototype of this marvellous invention.
Just think, once we lure them in (which will be a doddle), we only need press a button and they will be turned into liquid, which we can then compost. It will be the first and last useful thing they have ever done, and as a bonus, no trace will ever be found - they will be gone for good. Yay!

Below, is a small version of my idea just to show you what I mean, but the real thing will be much larger of course.

We can even wave to them as they go round.
Do you like it?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top