Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 05:17 AM

Re: Last to post wins

05:15am - and not a sign - or smell - of those pesky male things - Judd will be doing his usual unmentionables in his lay-by - Dongles and the rest are probably snoring in an untidy heap somewhere! It's going to be a good day
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Bet you added 30 minutes to the cooking time, just in case, that is why us blokes are browned off.
And most of that time is spent nattering.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
05:15am - and not a sign - or smell - of those pesky male things - Judd will be doing his usual unmentionables in his lay-by - Dongles and the rest are probably snoring in an untidy heap somewhere! It's going to be a good day

I'm working today I'll have you know. At least being part time and under the tax threshold, I will not be contributing towards you lot.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 07:12 AM

LD, get out and do what you've gotta do, don't worry about holding the fort here, if you ain't back, I'll LTP for you, BOY POWER
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
LD, get out and do what you've gotta do, don't worry about holding the fort here, if you ain't back, I'll LTP for you, BOY POWER
Boy? ....made me laugh
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Boy? ....made me laugh

They're hallucinating again, Summer.

Good morning ladies.
Looks like Dongle and Spitty have gone to earn us some money for a change, and I can hear Judd snoring as the wind changed just now, so we should have a pleasant and peaceful day.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They're hallucinating again, Summer.

Good morning ladies.
Looks like Dongle and Spitty have gone to earn us some money for a change, and I can hear Judd snoring as the wind changed just now, so we should have a pleasant and peaceful day.
Snoring? Up with the lark this morning and waiting for BT (if they turn up in this awful weather that is).

I shall have me breakfast milkshake and a coffee while I'm waiting. Expect to see me at regular intervals.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 10:25 AM

Oh dear ladies, just when I prophesied a peaceful morning, his lordship has come boldly in, made himself a coffee (*with OUR coffee), and sat down playing with OUR remote already.
This has to stop!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh dear ladies, just when I prophesied a peaceful morning, his lordship has come boldly in, made himself a coffee (*with OUR coffee), and sat down playing with OUR remote already.
This has to stop!
That'll be the day. I don't do Tesco's instant or any instant if comes to that. Ugh. Mine is proper coffee, made with freshly ground Arabica beans to make the perfect espresso.

Instant indeed... How common. Good enough for the wimmin in here though I suppose.

What would I need for a remote for? I don't watch TV.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That'll be the day. I don't do Tesco's instant or any instant if comes to that. Ugh. Mine is proper coffee, made with freshly ground Arabica beans to make the perfect espresso.

Instant indeed... How common. Good enough for the wimmin in here though I suppose.

What would I need for a remote for? I don't watch TV.
We do, and we particularly enjoy the scenes from the camera we hid in your house!
It gives us great joy to know where you are and watch what you are doing... how do you think we always know when you are posting on LTP?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top