Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 02:23 PM

Got my new car

Picked it up yesterday at the doorway of the dealers, a bit strange doing the paperwork behind a Perspex shield, but everything went ok, had to pick up some plaster that Mrs p had sourced from eBay, which involved an 80 mile round trip, still it gave me chance to try out the gadgets, adaptive cruise is good but I’m not sure about the intelligent speed limiter as it can mis read the traffic signs, blind spot detection and lane keep are both worthwhile safety features and the auto tailgate opening is a real boon, Although we embarrassed ourselves trying to open it with our feet , looked like a scene from riverdance :blush,
David P
South Oxfordshire
David P is male  David P has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 04:22 PM

Re: Got my new car

Too technical for me. Bought a Jazz 3 years ago but chose basic model on purpose. Hope you enjoy it !! My mobile phone is the same. It rings and it sends text messages.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 08:36 AM

Re: Got my new car

Good for you Primus1. We are going to wait a short while, we know there will some good deals on the new car to stimulate the market, but, that is not good enough on its own, if the three month shutdown has decimated residuals on trade ins, plus, the present car is interest free so, the outstanding balance is tumbling at a rate of knots.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top