Join for free
Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 06:31 PM

Re: Trump suggests injecting disinfectant

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It can also result from extreme stress, especially when that stress is made even worse by a hostile audience.
It's too consistent for that to be a factor. Plus he's been a public figure for decades. He's used to dealing with difficult people in his business life.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's too consistent for that to be a factor. Plus he's been a public figure for decades. He's used to dealing with difficult people in his business life.
It's quite amusing watching so many here behaving like a bunch of tricoteuse taking pleasure in watching the MSM driving the virtual tumbril taking a man that they themselves have created the stupid spin on realty that is condemning the POTUS to the fate they want for him.

His greatest sin?

He's not Barack Hussein.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 06:57 PM

It's quite amusing watching so many here behaving like a bunch of tricoteuse taking pleasure in watching the MSM driving the virtual tumbril taking a man that they themselves have created the stupid spin on realty that is condemning the POTUS to the fate they want for him.

His greatest sin?

He's not Barack Hussein.
You definitely need a comma or full stop to break up that first para.

Intriguing that you've taken so tirelessly to defending him. What's the appeal?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:05 PM

USA is doing badly compared to other countries, has been alleged that the handling of the situation is that of a third world country.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:16 PM

His greatest sin?

He's not Barack Hussein.
Oh come on ... the great potus doesn't do smile in public ... but surely he's laughing along with the rest of the planet.

injecting disinfectant
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:18 PM

He boasts about his brit heritage but fails on the self-depreciation stakes.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You definitely need a comma or full stop to break up that first para.

Intriguing that you've taken so tirelessly to defending him. What's the appeal?
I'm content with the admittedly long sentence as it is. Specifically because I wanted the whole thing to be uninterrupted.

Why support this POTUS?

Maybe because I believe I understand what makes him tick, definitely because he's a Republican, definitely because he opposes illegal immigration.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 09:19 PM

I'm content with the admittedly long sentence as it is. Specifically because I wanted the whole thing to be uninterrupted.

Why support this POTUS?

Maybe because I believe I understand what makes him tick, definitely because he's a Republican, definitely because he opposes illegal immigration.
All that aside, it doesn't excuse his occasional outbursts of stupidity.

By all means defend his over-arching policies and related outcomes if you deem them successful.

But please refrain from defending his occasional specific error, such as the one this thread addresses.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
You got that backwards.

The man is a complete fool, who could not successfully lead a two man parade. He has done more to divide America and destroy American institutions and values than any person in history. He is the fulfilled dream or our enemies. He has made our nation the laughing stock of the world.

He is a pathological liar, he is without empathy, morals, ethics or judgement. He has no respect for the law or the Constitution. He is a Commander in Chief that was a draft dodger. He has the emotional maturity of a five year old and the vocabulary of an eight year old. He is a man who brags about having never read a book, other than a business text. He is driven by greed, a lust for power and thrives on adulation. He sucks up to world dictators and has attacked all of our traditional allies.

His lack of leadership has been illuminated in his failure of leadership in the present crisis, when he should have been acting, he was denying. He claims to know more about medicine and disease control than health professionals, just as he claimed to know more about the military than his generals.

We no longer have Capitalism nor a Representative Democracy in this country, we are a Corporatocracy and our elections are bought and paid for by big money. Trump and his criminal cult want to make the small move from there to total Fascism.

Trump has no redeeming value as either a President or as a human being.

But other than all that, he may be an OK guy.....
Oh well said Savvy
And I notice you are from the USA
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 09:33 PM

It can also result from extreme stress, especially when that stress is made even worse by a hostile audience.
I doubt that Trump is capable of such an emotion.

Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top