Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 10:44 AM

Re: China claims all

Going back to the thread "China Claims All".

I think that it's been said before, and could be said again, that it is not China which is hell bent on ruling the world.

It, in my opinion, is the Communist Party (CCP) who rule China & allow no challenge from their public or the rest of the world.

Even though the Communists were, finally, given the boot in Russia, there is no sign of anything like that happening in China.

Maybe the events, recently in Hong Kong, were the start of a change.

Maybe!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2020, 11:28 AM

Re: China claims all

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Going back to the thread "China Claims All".

I think that it's been said before, and could be said again, that it is not China which is hell bent on ruling the world.

It, in my opinion, is the Communist Party (CCP) who rule China & allow no challenge from their public or the rest of the world.

Even though the Communists were, finally, given the boot in Russia, there is no sign of anything like that happening in China.

Maybe the events, recently in Hong Kong, were the start of a change.

Maybe!
I completely agree. I have met Chinese people who are the nicest people you could hope to meet.

Yes, Communism ruins any and every country it influences, certainly the ordinary people who live there, and our own version - Momentum - is trying to do the same here, supported by the left-wing unions.

The evidence is there for all to see. Look at the living conditions of the people who live in those places. An excellent example is North Korea.

I would ask those Brits who still support the left-wing unions and their 'governing body' Momentum, would they really like to live like those poor people who live in constant fear of execution if they dare to criticise their leaders?

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top