Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 01:15 PM

Re: Young girl shot dead

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The blame for increases in knife crime and crime in London in general can be laid fairly and squarely at the feet of their useless mayor Sadiq Khan.
So it's got bugger all to do with drugs and gang culture then. Is that what you're saying?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
So it's got bugger all to do with drugs and gang culture then. Is that what you're saying?
I'm saying that Khan should have put more effort into sorting those problems out instead.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2020, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Yes, of course it's to do with drugs and gang culture.

However, those are encouraged by our lenient penal system. I think we all know who's responsible for that.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 07:51 AM

Six people have been charged now with this poor girls murder and also with the attempted murder of the intended target .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-court.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:35 AM

Hi

There have been huge cuts to the Police and Enforcement Officers.

We are where we are.

I do not blame Boris for this.

It was Cameron and May.

It will take years to put this right.

I think Boris is a disaster, however he is not to blame for this and he is doing the right thing in recruiting more.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 08:52 AM

I can’t think of the last time I saw a police officier .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Six people have been charged now with this poor girls murder and also with the attempted murder of the intended target .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-court.html
Feroz, Kashif, Manzoor, Ayaz, Uthman, Abubakir.

Funny names. I wonder who they might be.

Had they raped her, I wonder whether the matter might just have been swept under the carpet, as in the past.
Though I suppose murder forces the authorities' hands.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-05-2020, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I can’t think of the last time I saw a police officier .
I think they only go around in cars these days.

And, as often as not, on their own due to May's cuts. May, of course, is becoming as hated as BLiar the more information comes out about her acts.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2020, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There have been huge cuts to the Police and Enforcement Officers.

We are where we are.

I do not blame Boris for this.

It was Cameron and May.

It will take years to put this right.

I think Boris is a disaster, however he is not to blame for this and he is doing the right thing in recruiting more.
Lets never forget that the cuts in the front line police service came about because of the need to creat a police service to keep what is often a 24 hour watch on the now over 10,000 Islamic terrorists and terrorist cells that we now have in the UK.

The results from this now essential service can be seen when we read of bomb factories being found or Islamic terrorist attacks being thwarted "just in time". It's not serendipitous, it's because we have had to put the manpower where the greatest need exists.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-05-2020, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Lets never forget that the cuts in the front line police service came about because of the need to creat a police service to keep what is often a 24 hour watch on the now over 10,000 Islamic terrorists and terrorist cells that we now have in the UK.

The results from this now essential service can be seen when we read of bomb factories being found or Islamic terrorist attacks being thwarted "just in time". It's not serendipitous, it's because we have had to put the manpower where the greatest need exists.
Of course. The continuing permitting of immigration, especially illegal immigration, into this country is one of the most damaging acts (or lack of acts) of this and previous governments.

The fear of upsetting snowflakes, do-gooders and, of course, members of one specific religion, will be the death of this country.

It seems that no-one, for many years, has had the balls to address this problem. Enoch Powell will, no doubt, be rolling in his grave, having warned us of the likely outcome which is now, as he predicted, coming true.

I should add that, as I have always said, there are good and bad. I have received excellent medical help and treatment from such 'immigrants', who have been and still are a real asset to this country.

It is just a crying shame that we can't seem to pick and choose to invite in only the people who we need, instead of opening wide the doors to every Tom, Dick and Mohammed.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top