Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 12:37 PM

What Weather Do You Like?

I like sun and warm days but also I like it when its windy and blowing a gale and raining when im all cosy indoors...I like foggy misty mornings too and sharp frosty mornings What type of weather do you like??

....I think it would be boring if it was the same weather all the time.

Weather types
Rainy
Stormy
Sunny
Cloudy
Hot
Cold
Dry
Wet
Windy
Hurricanes
typhoons
Sand-storms
Snow-storms
Tornados
Humid
Foggy
Snow
Thundersnow
Hail
Sleet
drought
wildfire
blizzard
avalanche
Mist

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 01:17 PM

Re: What Weather Do You Like?

I like frosty and bright, fresh snow, misty and cool, warm and sunny but not hot and heavy rain in the summer with thunder and lightning. Most weather's ok as long as my joints don't hurt.
Although I dislike windy weather it makes me very cross.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I like frosty and bright, fresh snow, misty and cool, warm and sunny but not hot and heavy rain in the summer with thunder and lightning. Most weather's ok as long as my joints don't hurt.
Although I dislike windy weather it makes me very cross.
Why does it make you cross Tessa?
I dont like very strong windy weather just for the simple reason that it could do some damage and has done in the past....so I hate it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 02:03 PM

I’m not really sure what kind of weather I like best, having such a variety here it’s very hard to choose.
I don’t like it too hot nor too cold, I do like sitting by the fireside on stormy Winter nights with a cigar and a glass of port, but I also like sitting in the garden in mild sunshine doing the same thing in Summer.
Beside if we hadn’t got such a mixture of weather we’d have little to moan about every day. Not a bad day here today, a bit cold but plenty of sunshine.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 02:10 PM

My ideal weather when fishing: I like the days to be warm and the nights raining.... being in my bivvy, in my nice fleece sleeping bag, warm and comfy listening to the rain on the roof is comforting.

Holidays hot, not too humid.

At work....not too hot and no frost.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 02:12 PM

I like most weather types warm sunny spring weather being my favourite
I love wild windy days and even rain if it doesn't go on endlessly.

I don't cope well with heat with my northern blood .
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 02:22 PM

The only two weathers i hate are wind and rain. I like sun but it doesn't like me, i go funny with it and faint if i'm out too long

I like storms and wouldn't mind being a storm chaser in America..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Why does it make you cross Tessa?
I dont like very strong windy weather just for the simple reason that it could do some damage and has done in the past....so I hate it.
It just gets annoying holding on to your hat, your hair getting in your eyes, coat flapping, trying to wrestle with the car door and rescue things in the garden.
Funny thing is I dont mind it quite so much if it's raining or snowing!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 02:54 PM

I like warm, I like heat, but not humidity, I hate fog, I like thunder storms, (but not the violent African ones), not at all keen on gale force winds and I don't like cold weather.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 03:11 PM

I love clear frosty cold with sunshine. Always makes me feel healthy and bright. Snow too, the hard, crisp kind not the slush.

Hate humid weather and whilst I'm frightened of storms when on my own in the house, I think I've a secret yen to watch rip roaring stuff, but only if I knew it was going to safe

Hate the rain and dampness too. Although I do love to watch it really chucking it down when I'm in the house.

Like warm sunshine, not too hot though ... I burn too easily and get headachy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top