Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 05:09 PM

Re: Two billion people in the world are over 50..

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Have you realised that housework, gardening, ironing etc etc is all exercise and more rewarding, Floydy?
I do housework and ironing as well, Mags. No gardening as such though because our is more like a beach because I landscaped it. Very low maintenance except trimming and watering the plants
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I do housework and ironing as well, Mags. No gardening as such though because our is more like a beach because I landscaped it. Very low maintenance except trimming and watering the plants
I like the sound of your garden Floydy, surely that deserves a picture.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I like the sound of your garden Floydy, surely that deserves a picture.
Well I nearly took a photo, Mags, but it's a little gloomy out there this time of the year. Come the spring when the plants begin to come out again I'll be giving it a good overhaul and put some pics on here.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 06:30 PM

Because "I swam my lengths this morning," is what I do every morning Not much point in saying it every day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

29-11-2019, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Because "I swam my lengths this morning," is what I do every morning Not much point in saying it every day.
Yes there is, Roxy. You have to post that every day because we'll be soon on your back if we think you've missed a day's swim
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 06:46 PM

Ohhhhh you wouldn't . Would you?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

29-11-2019, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Ohhhhh you wouldn't . Would you?
Oh yes we would, Roxy.
Surfermom, Bob and myself would be installing a private detective at your local leisure centre to check up on you.

Don't worry folks. I only started this thread because I'm poorly and feel like an outcast in the main thread
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It was only a question. I wasn't having a dig at anybody!
I didn't say you were? I was making a joke, lighten up bro.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

29-11-2019, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I didn't say you were? I was making a joke, lighten up bro.
Please forgive me. I'm not feeling too good right now
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 08:59 PM

Floydy, Two questions if I may?
Bit of a long post, but I am trying to understand your comments.

1. Why do you say - " some of us are normally very active and are not as ignorant about their health as some people are."

Just because they don't go to a gym, doesn't make them ignorant. It is just because they prefer other things.

2. You also said - " I only started this thread because I'm poorly and feel like an outcast in the main thread."

Why on earth do you feel like an 'outcast'?

Apart from the Music or Fitness, isn't there anything else that you are interested in?

I have no interest in Politics, and almost never get involved in all those threads, bored to tears with it, but there are so many other topics on the forum from Gardening/Health/Pets/General Chat/TV/Games and even Jokes for men!

Do you mean you feel an outcast because you have no other interests, or because you feel ignored, or what?

In all fairness, I have never noticed you being ignored, in fact we both know you have a lot of support throughout your present health problems.

If it is because you have no interest in any of the other sections, is that why you feel an outcast?
If so, you can't blame others people for that, surely?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top