Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 05:43 PM

Re: Canada threatening EU

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
The Nisson bosses over there in Barcelona and France must have been wiping the sweat from their brows when that bit about closing both of the European plants and moving all production to Sunderland in the event of tariffs on cars coming into being. It's no wonder according to European media they are denying they ever said it. Ho Hum! Nuff said.
Yes, that's the point. The official name is renault nissan. It is owned by france since 1999, and mitsubishi is part of it too. Didn't you know?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Yes, that's the point. The official name is renault nissan. It is owned by france since 1999, and mitsubishi is part of it too. Didn't you know?

Not at all! I have absolutely no interest in knowing the official name of car manufacturers, and not at all impressed by others' expertise in the same. It's akin to ''Get a Life''.

As long as others know what or whom I am referring to, the rest is frankly Yawn. zzzz
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Not at all! I have absolutely no interest in knowing the official name of car manufacturers, and not at all impressed by others' expertise in the same. It's akin to ''Get a Life''.

As long as others know what or whom I am referring to, the rest is frankly Yawn. zzzz
The point being, you obviously don't know what you are referring to. No news there of course.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top