Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 05:11 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

A rural scene at Woodford in Northants. More harvesting today then I'll leave it to my stand-in for a week. Have a great day everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 06:52 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Love horses - thats cheered me up, nice start to the day and good morning
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 07:54 AM

Nice scene Alan.

Good morning all. Up early this morning, going out for the day to Southend as it's my Mum's birthday 91 years old, so we are all treating her.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 08:19 AM

Good morning folks!

Don't feel like having a coffee this morning, which is strange for me. I think I'll have a cup of tea instead.

Don't have anything planned for today, other than to perhaps paint the separating fence between our garden and the neighbour's.

I'm off now to go and get the newspapers then I'll come back and crack on with this day.

Bye for now.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 08:21 AM

Good morning all.

Overcast, but warm start to the day here. Not doing anything special today, just a bit of pottering and dog walking but sometimes, they are the nicest days
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo Alan.
Hope you enjoy your Mums birthday, great to still have her at 91 years.
30 years this year that I lost mine.
Not doing much today as I am undecided Take care all
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:06 AM

Good Morning all, seems to have gone a bit overcast, it was sunny earlier on.

There are quite a lot of people reaching their 91st birthday this month it seems.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:19 AM

Morning folks, sunny start again here and now back from the forest, where the dogs had a drink from a filthy muddy pool so they've just had to have a bath with the hose pipe before they are even let into the house...

Shopping next after our cappucino and then more fruit picking in the garden.

Have a great day everyone and happy holidays Alan, say hello to Guernsey for me...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:22 AM

Good morning fellow members a very humid morning.

I have to smile, I have walked Chloe, watered the garden, hung out two loads of washing, washed the kitchen floor and my neighbour's 35 year old son is still in bed

Lots to do today as always, enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:32 AM

buenas dias all. As ever just very hot here but taking just a little longer each morning for the sun to get really bright. I will be picking up my friend later for some shopping and lunch out, then tonight out for dinner with other friends. I have some ironing to do but no rush, it can wait until tomorrow, or even longer. I wish you all a pleasant day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top