Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:44 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all.
Happy holiday Alan. Naughty dogs Barry Happy birthday to your mum Susie. Been to Southend many times, especially when the children were small
Hubby has just put the washing on Meg .
Another morning of waiting in prescription for bandages and a plastic cover to wear over the leg while in the shower!
I said I'd collect it but they insisted on delivering

Hope you all have a good day.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 12:27 PM

I am so grateful it is Friday. It's been a long week. Looking forward to my traditional Friday night Rum and Coke... and relaxing. Of course you all will be in bed by that time so you won't be able to keep me company.. Husby is working until 12 midnight.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 12:51 PM

Good afternoon all, hasn't stopped raining all morning here. I have the radio on out here in the shed and you'd never guess what I'm listening to...'Life with the Lyons' from 1952 0n BBC R4 Ex., the last time I heard that show I was 7, 60 years ago!, how times have changed, I remember my mother laughing out loud at the program, I don't find it a bit funny now, maybe it's because I'm not in the best of humour today, but I'll be popping out for a pint soon with the other old lads and that should cheer me up.
Take care Folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good afternoon all, hasn't stopped raining all morning here. I have the radio on out here in the shed and you'd never guess what I'm listening to...'Life with the Lyons' from 1952 0n BBC R4 Ex., the last time I heard that show I was 7, 60 years ago!, how times have changed, I remember my mother laughing out loud at the program, I don't find it a bit funny now, maybe it's because I'm not in the best of humour today, but I'll be popping out for a pint soon with the other old lads and that should cheer me up.
Take care Folks.

Now there's a couple of names to remember - Ben Lyon and his wife Bebi Daniels.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Lovely photo Alan.
Hope you enjoy your Mums birthday, great to still have her at 91 years.
30 years this year that I lost mine.
Not doing much today as I am undecided Take care all
Thank you Sandra, we had a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning all.
Happy holiday Alan. Naughty dogs Barry Happy birthday to your mum Susie. Been to Southend many times, especially when the children were small
Hubby has just put the washing on Meg .
Another morning of waiting in prescription for bandages and a plastic cover to wear over the leg while in the shower!
I said I'd collect it but they insisted on delivering

Hope you all have a good day.
Thank you Janela.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top