Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 10:11 AM

Re: Forums

Sorry for two replies but something happened to the first and it seemed to disappear so wrote another one and of course cant cancel it. I am not attention seeking - honest
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I like fora - they are fun, interesting, informative and completely bonkers at times - a bit like life really.
I'm similar to Silver Tabby. This forum was the first I joined when I retired and it was curiosity really that drew me in. Most people are nice and friendly and there are all sorts of opinions. It's also the no strings, dip in and out aspect of forums that I like.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Sorry for two replies but something happened to the first and it seemed to disappear so wrote another one and of course cant cancel it. I am not attention seeking - honest
Are you sure?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2013, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sometimes it is - but even then it is better than the alternative!
That's exactly what I always say Silver Tabby.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top