Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 01:35 AM

Re: What Have Nestlé Done To Dairy Box’ Chocolates?

Why eat so much chocolate Art? It's not good for you.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 02:26 AM

Do you or can you get Ethel M. Chocolates over there? It is the gourmet line that was started by Forrest Mars to commemorate his mother.

Decadent.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 09:46 AM

The same thing happened to Terry's All Gold
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why eat so much chocolate Art? It's not good for you.
Floydy, Who says, l’m like your twin sister Bessie Bunter and scoffs the boxes of chocs, one after the other?!

I don’t have sugar in tea or on anything. I don’t drink a lot of alcohol, just mainly water. I rarely eat biscuits, l never buy or eat shop cakes, only the ones l make occasionally!

Two, maybe three of the five boxes, l will give away as presents. The remaining ones l will eat as and when l feel like some chocolate! The best before date on them is August, so there’s no rush!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Floydy, Who says, l’m like your twin sister Bessie Bunter and scoffs the boxes of chocs, one after the other?!

I don’t have sugar in tea or on anything. I don’t drink a lot of alcohol, just mainly water. I rarely eat biscuits, l never buy or eat shop cakes, only the ones l make occasionally!

Two, maybe three of the five boxes, l will give away as presents. The remaining ones l will eat as and when l feel like some chocolate! The best before date on them is August, so there’s no rush!
Oh dear, I forgot to annotate my post with a smiley It would have expressed the fact that I was joking
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 04:02 PM

These big companies are ruining lots of excellent products. The current boxes of Cadburys Roses are a total disgrace compared to what they used to be like, the hazelnut whirl what have they done to our Whirls Ma, what have they done to our whirls......
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:40 PM

A bit more expensive but worth paying a bit more for Belgian Chocolate. I used to think Cadbury’s couldn’t be beaten!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:50 PM

When I used to work at rowntrees, I would go into the black magic production line and grab a handful of the triangle shaped chocolates with the black and white centres , or into the kit kat room and have a kit kat straight off the production line, lovely
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:53 PM

What about these???

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

01-02-2018, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
When I used to work at rowntrees, I would go into the black magic production line and grab a handful of the triangle shaped chocolates with the black and white centres , or into the kit kat room and have a kit kat straight off the production line, lovely
One of my best friends worked at Rowntrees in the 1970s. He made Smarties

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top