Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2019, 10:25 PM

Re: New years resolutions.

Usually I make a resolution, but this year I forgot and today I can't think of anything really. I think I will resolve to walk more (increase my walking). That is the only one that i think will be beneficial to me....

Happy New Year Carol and Swim I hope you find yourself a nice lady.....to all others...be good to yourselves and keep safe.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 12:16 PM

Just the one. I'm going to spend less time on Facebook. Instead i shall stop random people in the street and tell them what i had for breakfast. I might even show them a photo of last nights dinner.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have three.

Finish the house.

Get to see Guy

Find myself a lady.

The third is the difficult one, not many ladies stupid enough to want me.
You might stand a chance now that sofa has gone.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Just the one. I'm going to spend less time on Facebook. Instead i shall stop random people in the street and tell them what i had for breakfast. I might even show them a photo of last nights dinner.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-01-2019, 04:03 PM

No resolutions for me because I never stick to them anyway so I can't see the point of stressing myself out.

I liked Fred Basset's NYR. To stop barking for the sake of it.

It din't last long.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
11 years ago I vowed to never have another cigarette after New year's Eve and I stuck to it. Only one I ever stuck to.
Thats brilliant LQ well done!!! thats quite something to stick to...you obviously have good willpower when you really want to do something

I havnt made any resolutions myself as I never stick with them lol
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 01:10 PM

I've stuck to several I've made over the years, except food, I'm too fond of my food.
This year though I'm going to spend less time online, not just here but everywhere I visit. I'm always rushing at the end of the day to finish my jobs and that's going to stop..

So the computer won't be turned on every day. I can deal with any important emails on my phone. Otherwise they can wait..
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 03:23 PM

I've just seen this on another forum, asking about member's New Year Resolutions
Someone posted this -

I want to lose 10kg this year. Three days in, and I have 15kg to go

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top