Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 06:58 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all, no frost here but colder than of late so signs of winter re-appearing perhaps...

Just the usual chores today, but if it's bright and sunny I may turn a couple of vegetable beds over to expose any grubs for the birds, always a useful exercise in more than one sense of the word...

Enjoy your day everyone
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:34 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

I suppose I entertain easily, but it's quite the remarkable thing that it is pitch black here, I am still trying to will myself to go to bed, and the dogs are curling up for the night, while Barry is already on the go - tomorrow - with bright sunny skies overhead.

Enjoy the gardening and have a nice, Barry, but try not to make much of a racket. The pups are light sleepers .

Have a nice day, everyone! As much as I try to catch up, I'm ever behind...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:36 AM

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

Those cats are complaining of the cold and asking me to turn the heating on again. Haven't needed it since Christmas - it has been so mild - still, if it keeps them quiet!!!

I have friends joining me for coffee and cake this morning - not sure what time as they have a hospital appointment first - and we all know how long they can be! Better go and have a quick tidy up though.

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 08:00 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very chilly here, so an inside day, plenty still to do.

Have a good day whatever you are doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 09:14 AM

Good morning all.

Mostly everyone is back to normal today.

Its dry but cold outside.

Off to the shops at 11am this morning.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 09:48 AM

I'm pleased to be back to normal today. Going for a swim with my daughter Sue this morning & this afternoon plan on taking the decorations down.

Out for a meal with Ady, Paula & the chidren tonight.

Have a good day all.
Nan
County Durham, UK
Nan is female 

02-01-2019, 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone
Off to an appointment at 11.30 - then may go into town.

Have a good day all
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 10:05 AM

Good morning all, school holidays are zipping by, just few more days, I will miss her when she goes back to school. This holiday particularly she's been great company my girl is growing up I think.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Very chilly here, so an inside day, plenty still to do.

Have a good day whatever you are doing.
It's 3C/37F here A bit cloudy but no wind.- well 4mph so hardly a roaring gale.
Good walking weather.
Frieda
Southeast USA
Frieda is female 

02-01-2019, 10:19 AM

It is 3:00 AM in my area of the SE U.S.A. I hate when the dogs wake me up because I can't go back to sleep until right before its time to wake up -blah

I am going to be messed up for the rest of the week, as yesterday seemed like Sunday with DH home for New Years Day, lol

The equine chiropractor will be here early afternoon. She is a DVM. She stopped doing horses, except her own, years ago but I begged her to take my remaining two horses back now that she lives closer.

She has also been a student of Chinese medicine and herbs for years -- something that has been very advantageous when the traditional vets shrug their shoulders and aren't sure what's wrong with one of my critters.

Thankfully she agreed. Her specialty these last 10-12 years is agility dogs, so I asked her to slot some time to examine the 19 month old Rottweiler that now lives here.

Anyway, by the time I get morning barn chores done, eat something and watch the late AM news, it will be time to go find the horses and put them up for her visit.

I hope everyone has a great day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top