Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:13 PM

How bizarre!

I parked in the undercover car park today.
When I returned with my shopping, I saw this lady collecting spiders and putting them in a plastic bag!
I have seen some things in my time, but never that.

Have you seen some strange things that people do?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:16 PM

Re: How bizarre!

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
When I returned with my shopping, I saw this lady collecting spiders and putting them in a plastic bag!

Was she a web browser?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Was she a web browser?
Clever.

I couldn't believe my eyes tbh.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:36 PM

Was she a web browser?
Groan.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 07:47 PM

Clever.

I couldn't believe my eyes tbh.
So do you know why she was doing it? was she planning to take them home or something?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-01-2019, 07:49 PM

So do you know why she was doing it? was she planning to take them home or something?
Oh yes I saw her go with a small plastic bag full. I never said a word.
I cannot think what she needed them for.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-01-2019, 07:51 PM

I once dismantled an old MFI type wardrobe and put it on my drive ready to take to the tip. When I say dismantled, I mean ripped it to pieces. A woman knocked and asked if she could have it, I said yes of course, so I stuck the lot on the roof rack and dumped it outside her front door just a few hundred yards up the road. She was going to put it all back together.

I never saw her again.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 08:04 PM

How bizarre!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 08:49 PM

I let the spiders live in the corners of the house when the mosquitos are out. The ceilings are 14 feet, so all those Charlottes live high and away, quite symbiotically with me.

At the end of the season, I catch the spiders and take them outdoors, and sweep away the webs. Most people think it's strange until they really think about it - no sprays, no chemicals, and no mosquitos.

That said, I am not so sure I would actually go out and catch any. Besides, why collect arachnids when there are so many good looking men around? .
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2019, 09:00 PM

Sweetie, she was probably a witch, collecting spiders for her next spell, if you’d have hung around a bit longer, you might have seen her collecting frogs and newts, hope she paid and displayed on her broomstick though...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top