Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 06:46 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Everything is white over here, very cold.

Far too cold to carry on with the conversion of the side passage to a utility, it needs to be 9C to put the waterproofing on.

I will play with my aquarium today, the protein skimmer is very noisy and I do not fancy paying £374 for a new one.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 06:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning Swims et al... not quite a frost here but definitely borderline by the feel of it...

I have been requisitioned as chauffeur and bag carrier this morning as Mrs B is looking for new shoes then a trip to the garden centre "just for a look around" ..... as if...

Bood luck with the skimmer Swims, they can be tricky....

Have a good day everyone
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 07:28 AM

Meh. Everything's 'crispy' this morning.
The pooches were bounding about as per...but yours truly was thinking of the kettle and the hot steam,all the way round until we got home...Frost is ok-but a mug of hot tea is better.....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 07:55 AM

Good Morning everyone,

A few degrees cooler than of late - might have to find a jumper before I go out. Having a day out with friends - I think the objective is to hit the sales, then lunch - I think Lidl was mentioned as well.

Have a happy day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning all

Still dark here...very cold.

Taking my little 6 year old Grandson for new flashing trainers today then we're off ice skating....I must be bonkers If I survive see you all later

Have a good day all
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

Still dark here...very cold.
Taking my little 6 year old Grandson for new flashing trainers today then we're off ice skating....I must be bonkers If I survive see you all later
Have a good day all

summer,I've always liked those trainers with the lights in them!
At the age of 64,you'd think I'd want brogues-but those flashing trainers are silly,ridiculous-and enticing!

Have a GREAT day,honeybun! XXX
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 09:10 AM

Morning all.

Its dry but very cold, no frost here.

Will be out at 9am to Sports Direct my Husband wants new Jogging bottoms, then into Town and Bank.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 09:16 AM

Morning all

Very cold in East Yorkshire this morning. It's not likely to get above 5° all day. However my cold seems to be a lot better with just a few sniffles left so it will be a visit to the gym then hopefully a sauna afterwards. Must go back to work tonight after ringing in sick yesterday.

Have a nice day everyone and keep warm
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 09:44 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm meeting my friend in town for coffee & then plan on doing some essential shopping.

I could do with getting the ironing board out after it's prolonged rest - and the house needs a good vacuum after taking down the decorations..

I'd better get on with it.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 09:58 AM

Good morning everyone chilly and dark here. Lots of washing to do but nothing is drying outside at the moment.

A day of cleaning I think then I can catch up on the baking at the weekend.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top