Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 12:23 PM

Re: Allocated car space.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Well everyone,just an update,I am having a bollard fitted to the side,of car space,as she was way over the line,when we arrived home,So my son had to park in the lay-by,

It is going to cost me £576 for supply and install,they will get back before 21 days ,..the stories she told me about inconsiderate drivers,and the lengths they go to,..unbelievable,deposit had to be made,
Pauline, How much? That seems a lot? I would have fainted at that quote!

Do your other neighbours have trouble with people parking in their allocated parking place, or just you?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, How much? That seems a lot? I would have fainted at that quote

Do your other neighbours have trouble with people parking in their allocated parking place, or just you?
Hi

Spot on Art.

Just who is the problem here?

It is live and let live, not an aggressive approach.

If my neighbour had put up a Gazebo on their parking I would have simply asked them if I could use it when they were away.

The answer would have been yes.

They had a skip two doors away, not filled.

A simple knock on the door.

Can I fill it up?

£20 quid cash in hand?

Yep, winner winner all round.

That is life, make it easy.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 02:15 PM

Not an aggressive approach!

Ha
Ha
Ha
You were telling me to get my son to beat them up,as that is what you said you have done,re,your mother!.

Scroll up the page,
And you will find it.
Laffing
My
Socks
Off
Here!

Did you say "aggressive"!!!..

I am thinking "wine". Or "wacky,wacky"!!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 03:00 PM

Oooerr Pauine - I think you forgot your "nice" knickers.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 03:03 PM

Just had a phone call,they will be installing on the 14-5-2019,,Art everyone has problems,the woman on the phone said,they are so busy,because so many have the same problem as me!

After a hard day at work,we all want to be able to come home and park in our own car space,..on our land.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

26-04-2019, 03:06 PM

Deleted.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Well everyone,just an update,I am having a bollard fitted to the side,of car space,as she was way over the line,when we arrived home,So my son had to park in the lay-by,

It is going to cost me £576 for supply and install,they will get back before 21 days ,..the stories she told me about inconsiderate drivers,and the lengths they go to,..unbelievable,deposit had to be made,
Don't forget to put up a notice saying that anyone can park there - for a tenner a time. - if you are not using it.

That helps get your money back.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

26-04-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Don't forget to put up a notice saying that anyone can park there - for a tenner a time. - if you are not using it.

That helps get your money back.
Its a lot of money,Ted,but well worth it in the long run,
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 04:17 PM

Hi

Read my posts.

I did not, simply said do not make my Mother cry, if you do, I will make you cry.

A normal human reaction.

I would also have told Mum to back off, it is no great shakes.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

26-04-2019, 04:20 PM

You said a lot more than that!.

Post 59 you called the guy a scumbag,if that isn't confrontational and aggressive!..then I must be drunk,you also said my son should sort it,..you meant by beating them up!.

You also said further up the thread,that I had been given wrong advice,only your words were stronger and rude,when people were trying to help me,

You also called me an "Idiot"!..confrontational and rude.

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top