Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 11:49 AM

Re: Virtual sport

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The Grand National was simulated this year, all profits going to NHS.
I thought it was a great idea, Cinderella ..... well done to whoever came up with the idea.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 03:36 PM

Apparently these computerised races aren't new; the bookies run them in their shops when there's no racing on.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Apparently these computerised races aren't new; the bookies run them in their shops when there's no racing on.
Of course they do Percy, anything to keep the mugs playing
and the free money rolling in!!

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2020, 12:39 PM

Perhaps we could have a virtual World cup too. We could bung the programmer a few bob and England could beat Germany 25- Nil in the final.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 10:37 AM

F1 are having virtual races, that is certainly a good idea for the the environment, the cars are so technical now drivers get more information from the pit crew as to the performance and drive accordingly if there is a problem.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/spor...f1-grand-prix/
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Of course they do Percy, anything to keep the mugs playing
and the free money rolling in!!

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
I can't honestly see whether my previous post is true or not as I've never, ever stepped into a bookies😇😇😇😇. It's not that I've never had a bet on a horse race, it's just that someone else has put it on for me In any case, I haven't bet on anything for the last 5 decades.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2020, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I can't honestly see whether my previous post is true or not as I've never, ever stepped into a bookies😇😇😇😇. It's not that I've never had a bet on a horse race, it's just that someone else has put it on for me In any case, I haven't bet on anything for the last 5 decades.
Your obviously not a mug then Percy!!
Donkeyman! 👍👍

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top