Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 01:49 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

It is going to be another scorching hot day.

My current plan is to go to bed about 8:00am and sleep all day as this weather really wipes me out - will wake up in the evening when it is cooler.

Take care - stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 05:28 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Night nights Tabbles....

Good morning all, looks like being another scorcher here

Just received an email from the local water company asking us to conserve water, which seems quite an irony after the wettest autumn and winter on record, certainly strange times we live in! As a coincidence my main job this morning is digging a hole and replacing a seized stop tap outside of my garage.....

Enjoy your weekend everyone
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 06:07 AM

Morning all

Been laid listening to wood pigeon cooing for last hour, its just shut its noisy gob so im going to try get some sleep for an hour.

Visiting Dad at 12 with his Fish and for us to have our daily chat and bring the world to rights then its off for parttwo of my 60th birthday celebration The Golden girls holding a garden party for me, we havent been together since lockdown so we are all looking forward to catching up, I'll be dying to hug but I'll just have to make do with bum bumps or elbows like me and Dad do lol. i hate not being able to hug *tut*

Anyway, I've waffled long enough, have a lovely day, i hope you all are keeping well.

Happy Saturday, much love from me The Lion Queen xx
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 06:20 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A quick trip to Morrisons as soon as they open and then back home for the day.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 06:28 AM

Good morning, everyone.

Morning in the UK , but still 10 pm Friday night here.

I just made up a biga for my loaf of Italian bread, and now it will sit on the counter, fermenting away for the next 12 hours.

Haven't decided yet what soup I'll make to go with the bread.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 08:03 AM

Good morning all

Yes another really hot day....I'm just loving this weather as long as there is shade I will be out in it all day long..

Today is the first time I will be at my son's since the lockdown...my little two year old grandson hasn't understood the situation at all it will be so difficult not to give him a hug
..when he face times me he tells me ...grandma Boris is a nasty man....be blames Boris for everything now...even if he falls over it's poor old Boris who is to blame...maybe we shouldn't have told him Boris set the rules....poor Boris

Have a great day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 08:08 AM

Good morning everyone, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day .

I hope to do some jobs in the garden but will have to wait until late afternoon when the garden is shady.
The heat and lack of rain means some late spring plants are flowering and the blooms are not lasting but frazzling up so need removing.
I would like to do some spring cleaning but it is too warm so will have to leave it for now .

Stay safe
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 09:00 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Warm, completely blue skies again. The forecast is unbroken sunshine for much of the day and rather warm. Maximum temperature 22°C.

Another of those ‘me’ days doing nothing other than topping up the Vitamin D!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2020, 09:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another lovely sunny day here & today I'll be doing the same as yesterday and the day before - and the day before etc etc etc......

Have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top