Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 09:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning all on another beautiful sunny day

The last day of May, almost half the year is gone by already, let’s hope the rest of the year will prove to be purposeful.
One thing for sure, this beautiful sunny month of May has helped a lot to raise our spirits.

Will be staying put again today, pottering in the garden and relaxing under the parasol later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone another lovely day .

I want to work on the strawberrys this morning and to try to get the fruits off the soil . The plants are in long troughs so it shouldn't be too difficult.
I didn't have enough compost to repot the plants this year and am amazed to find in spite of that I appear to have a bumper crop.

First I will take Chloe for her long walk before it gets hot .
Enjoy your day

Taken on my long walk yesterday

Lovely part of the world Meg, I remember walking those hills a few years ago and waving to you from the top....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 11:23 AM

You have a lovely big garden there. Meg.

But you should keep the grass trimmed!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone another lovely day .

I want to work on the strawberrys this morning and to try to get the fruits off the soil . The plants are in long troughs so it shouldn't be too difficult.
I didn't have enough compost to repot the plants this year and am amazed to find in spite of that I appear to have a bumper crop.

First I will take Chloe for her long walk before it gets hot .
Enjoy your day

Taken on my long walk yesterday

How lovely to have a walk like that all to yourself, Meg.... it must be very relaxing for you there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How lovely to have a walk like that all to yourself, Meg.... it must be very relaxing for you there.

I agree Mags.
Lucky Chloe. My pooches would be in paradise.

Good morning all.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A day in the garden, no going out because lockdown is now a joke.

Staying in and staying safe.
Same here, Swimfeeders. People are morons.

Good afternoon to Everyone. Time for lunch.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Lovely part of the world Meg, I remember walking those hills a few years ago and waving to you from the top....
It is indeed Barry as are many this is a good time to be living here...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
You have a lovely big garden there. Meg.
But you should keep the grass trimmed!
Ted the mower will be along shortly to turn it into hay then it will be a dusty walk...

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mags not quite all to myself , the path is well used but mostly in the afternoon .

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Mags.
Lucky Chloe. My pooches would be in paradise.

Good morning all.
...Mups Chloe is a strange dog and doesn't like that particular walk preferring to walk through the village where there are more people and germs...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top