Join for free
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 02:54 PM

In pictures: Back to school in England

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-52876285

Some children in England have gone back to school for the first time since the coronavirus lockdown began.

Many schools have opened their doors to children in Reception and Years 1 and 6

It looks strange but I'm sure that the children will get used to it and I'm sure that mixing (even at a distance) with other children is the best thing for them, mentally and physically .....

Nevertheless, I'm also happy that not all schools and not all parents are "complying" yet - far better that a few of each "test the water" first .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 04:07 PM

Re: In pictures: Back to school in England

If our brats were of school age there is absolutely no way that we would have allowed them to return to school. No way.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 05:34 PM

Re: In pictures: Back to school in England

Bless their little cotton socks. I hope they all stay safe. My G/Ds are in secondary now, but I'd bet a pound to a penny that my Daughter would never allow her kids back to school, given present infection rates....Utter Madness!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top