Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 12:24 PM

Re: Question for the Ladies!

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Thanks for the response. What this man said I can’t even write down. I’m not sure if he was drunk or was merely fishing. It made me wonder why he’d think it was ok to begin with. It left me questioning my posting style. I’m usually one to joke around a lot but I think many people joke around. It looks like we are are the only two it’s happened to.

You need to put a sign on your profile page "NO JOKE MAIL" or "NO JUNK MALE".
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 12:35 PM

Bet it was this geezer.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 01:19 PM

Hopefully the man in question has seen your thread and will stop, now that he knows it is bothering you.If it doesn't stop, then report it to admin.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
You need to put a sign on your profile page "NO JOKE MAIL" or "NO JUNK MALE".
That’s funny.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hopefully the man in question has seen your thread and will stop, now that he knows it is bothering you.If it doesn't stop, then report it to admin.
It’s at a mental health forum so I doubt they’d see it.
He’s since stopped. I told him up front that it wasn’t appropriate and he apologized. Luckily it’s not something that happens to me often which I’m thankful for.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 03:04 PM

He’s since stopped. I told him up front that it wasn’t appropriate and he apologized. Luckily it’s not something that happens to me often which I’m thankful for.

Glad it's sorted and you're alright now, Bratti.
It must be very worrying being pursued by a weirdo, It would scare me anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 05:14 PM

Glad to hear it.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

02-06-2020, 06:57 PM

Thank you

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top