Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 05:44 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Not a lot of sleep last night.

Garden to water and more planting out then Goshia is here at nine to give me a hand .

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 05:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good Morning everyone.

Another scorching day forecast.

I have had a really busy busy night - done a lot of writing and a little painting.

Just going to make a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea - then off to sleep until evening.

Enjoy your day - stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 07:09 AM

Good morning all, looks like being the last warm day here for awhile but no complaints, it's been pretty good the last couple of months..

Heading out with the dogs shortly then, after coffee, I will commission the pump I installed yesterday on our cold feed system, which should hopefully solve our low water pressure problem.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 07:50 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A blue sky again with wispy, white clouds. The forecast is for a dry day with hazy sunshine, feeling warm. Maximum temperature 25°C.

Another ‘me’ day I guess, not much else that can be undertaken today!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 08:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm planning a ramble with my friend Chris this morning. This will be the first time we've seen each other since lockdown.
We're going to a local Derbyshire beauty spot - each in our own cars of course.

Tony gets lonely without me so I shall be back just after lunch so I can go out with him.
He doesn't miss me so much in the mornings as he lies in bed till 10.30 & then has his little household chores to do to keep him busy.

According to the weather forecast it's going to rain tomorrow so we must make the most of today.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone the last of the beautiful days for now, I am sure they have lifted a lot of peoples spirit during lockdown.

My fortnightly Waitrose order is arriving shortly, it takes all morning to rebag and sterilise it but I shouldn't grumble I am lucky to get a delivery. Then into the garden to deadhead before the rain comes.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God Bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:00 AM

Good morning all a few clouds showing this morning, a sign of the changing weather pattern ahead.

I think I must have sciatica in my left leg, it was very painful during the night and I wasn’t able to get much sleep so ended up nodding off in a chair for an hour or so.

Not a lot happening today.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:37 AM

Good morning all. Maybe the last of these beautiful sunny days so they say.
Must continue to paint my fencing before the weather breaks.
Because it's been so hot I haven't been able to stay out there for long, so it's taking ages just doing bit at a time.

Poor you Mags, it makes you feel so wretched next day if you have had little sleep. Hope your leg feels a little easier today.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 01:29 PM

I'm on my own today, Mrs Bread has taken Charlie down the beach hut with some friends of ours and I'm stuck in the office looking at testing protocols.

Boo !

I've been asked to do some guitar on a track for my friends project he is working on (it sounds great) and so far I've hit a mental block in the run up to the end of the solo. I'll probably just stick two fingers up at work and go down the hut myself in an hour... such a lovely day and there won't be many like these soon.

Hey ho.... I'm rambling again

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top