Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 09:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning all a cooler and more comfortable day here, no sign of any rain yet, I hope it doesn’t miss us.

Everything appears quieter today, no people jogging or cycling up and down the road, no-one chatting on their mobile phones so the world can here them either ..... peace has resumed!

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 10:06 AM

I was up with the larks this morning.

I put the blue wheelie bin back, made Mrs Bread a pot of tea and took it up to her in bed, did the word game with her (it's brilliant), cleaned the kitchen, hung out the washing and cleaned up my in-box, all by 08:30.

What a busy Bread I am today !

I've got an audit to do today ... boo ! but I think I get get it all done in a few hours and then go up to the warehouse to drop off a rack mixer. I'll take a few cold bottles of Peroni up for my tech friends too and have a natter with them as I haven't seen them for a while.

The weather has changed here in Sudbury and its a bit overcast, but as long as the washing gets dried by lunch I don't mind too much, in fact I quite like the cooler temperature in the office.

Oh look.... I'm rambling again !

Happy Wednesday !
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a cooler and more comfortable day here, no sign of any rain yet, I hope it doesn’t miss us.

Everything appears quieter today, no people jogging or cycling up and down the road, no-one chatting on their mobile phones so the world can here them either ..... peace has resumed!

Enjoy your day everyone
Good afternoon, to All.

We have rain here, Mags, most of the day so far, but it's fine, gentle rain, we could do with a steady downpour. It's much cooler too
At least is is filling the pond & the birds waters, no need to go out & hose.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 03:35 PM

Just a few spits and spats of rain here, not enough to do any good to the garden though...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 04:13 PM

Quite wet here now, Mags.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top