Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 12:44 PM

Re: Daytime television.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Wait while you've had a couple of heart attacks Bread, a lot of things begin to look interesting.....(God forbid Bread....It's not a suggestion!...)
Ha ha ....

I watch stuff mainly on catchup and listen to the radio while I noodle around the internet.

I'm currently watching "Money Heist" on Netflix - its. much watch, totally brilliant. Its a Spanish series with English dubbed on but once you get used to the weird lip-syncing you'll love it.

I also watch Ghost Stuff on catchup on Sky, that's pretty cool
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 12:46 PM

I must admit that since lockdown I have taken to watching some TV during the day - I quite enjoy Jeremy Vine and Golden Girls. That's me then until Tenable mid afternoon.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 01:41 PM

I used to watch a lot of the morning shows, that followed Homes in the hammer. Or just before it. I record Doctors or watch live if home. And then when done with being out or shopping tv goes on during Tipping Point and stays on.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:14 PM

I don't watch daytime TV at all.

I know 'Loose women' & Good Morning Britain' are very popular but I've never seen them.

Hope I'm not missing much!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Do you watch it and if so - what?
Even when I worked night shifts I have never watched daytime television.

The TV was never turned on before 7pm however with the Corona virus lockdown I have been turning my TV on during the day.

I still don't watch daytime TV as such but just before all this Covid unpleasantness happened I bought an Android TV so now, instead of using my tablet, I watch some of the Youtube channels I subscribe to as well as Netflix series and movies.

The only TV station I watch is the (ad free) ABC and the news at 7pm followed by the current affairs program 7.30. Apart from that I watch a 10 minute program called "Media Watch" on Monday nights and the ABC usually has a good line up on Wednesday evening otherwise all my viewing is either programs I have downloaded or Netflix.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

04-06-2020, 07:22 AM

Newbie here. Room here for another Aussie Bruce?
I have also been watching more daytime tv since the lockdown. And what a load of rubbish most of it is. Luckily I have an extensive film and tv library I have built up over the years. So when I fancy something of my choice a simple click on the item is all it takes.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 07:28 AM

Anyone watching the new Aussie soap? ... Five Bedrooms

It's good. Don't know if it's supposed to be daytime or not but we've been watching it after lunch in bed on iPlayer.

Westender
Sussex, UK
Westender is male  Westender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 08:05 AM

I did enjoy Crown Court but other than that......nah!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:02 PM

Eons ago, I used to watch Homes under the Hammer.
My TV rarely goes on before 5 or 6pm.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Anyone watching the new Aussie soap? ... Five Bedrooms

It's good. Don't know if it's supposed to be daytime or not but we've been watching it after lunch in bed on iPlayer.

Never heard of it..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top