Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 01:24 PM

Re: Ashley Graham is Edwina Currie correct

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Edwina Curry is man mad and I'd imagine hates any competition, so has to be catty!
I'd imagine there is at least a stone of weight in Ashley's bust and the rest of her weight is spread out nicely!
My advice to Edwina Curry, in Princess's words......'Anyway, it's none of your beeswax so oosh'!!

Art quoting Princess Price
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 01:32 PM

The funniest thing I heard was in the wake of the Currie / Major affair and the revelations( from her )that he wore blue underpants was from two football commentators .

Does this mean what I think it means says one ?
Afraid so says the other

HE SUPPORTS CHELSEA !!!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 10:22 PM

Ha! Ha!
And.. they were Y-Fronts as well. where all was safley gatherd in, until Edwina arrived
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2016, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't think I have heard of Ashley so looked her up and this is she..

A beautiful woman with a good child bearing hips not a skinny waif
Black is usually so sliming and flattering.
She's got a right pot on her.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by seacroft ->
Edwina as sighted Ashley as being too large in comments regard the fashion industry featuring obese models.
I think in this case Edwina is correct Ashley is over weight.
We all have our opinion of course but mine is that Ashley is a very beautiful lady who may in some people's eyes, look too overweight for the fashion industry but I think she is stunning and a beacon for those size 14 and over that they can look fabulous. Edwina Curry certainly has nothing to mouth off about.

Yes, one can immediately note that Ashley is larger than the normal sticks on the runway, but look at her voluptuous figure, look at her flat tum, look at her flawless skin, she looks superb! Go Ashley !!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top