Join for free
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 12:52 PM

anyone looking for a good book to read

check out Kris Radish books.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 02:33 PM

Re: anyone looking for a good book to read

Read about a few .....
Look good.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...ripbooks%2C342
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 06:04 PM

Always difficult to recommend books, for example Mrs P and I never read one another's as we seem to have completely different tastes on the literary front...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Always difficult to recommend books, for example Mrs P and I never read one another's as we seem to have completely different tastes on the literary front...
True that. I even find many 'popular' authors not to my taste. I can spend ages in my library trying to find the ideal book to read, may take out half a dozen, and take them back weeks later unread because they've lost their appeal. Even an author I've followed for years can write a duff 'n!

It all depends on my state of mind.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top