Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 10:29 PM

Re: A tale of derring-do

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What are you on about man? Mice playing football?
Have you been on the lemonade again?

Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was thinking perhaps a game of football on Christmas day, it can be arranged.
Chapters 3 and 4 are now on the cutting room floor due to an excess of violence to small furry creatures and unbridled use of plastic in traps.

The final scene where Vlad and the King Mouse stripped to the waist fight to the death, man o mano or in this case man o mouseo was quite good, which I obviously won.

Anyway the scores so far are 5 dead mice.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 09:25 AM

Psst ... want to buy a cat?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Chapters 3 and 4 are now on the cutting room floor due to an excess of violence to small furry creatures and unbridled use of plastic in traps.

The final scene where Vlad and the King Mouse stripped to the waist fight to the death, man o mano or in this case man o mouseo was quite good, which I obviously won.

Well that's the five a side off.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->

I knew you could do it.

HRH will be in touch.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top